Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Go-Fast Geek
351 Posts
ACT Branch Rep Position avalible

Due to increasing responsibilities in other areas I feel I will be unable to continue in my capacity as 'E-Series Owners Club - ACT Branch Representative'. Unfortunate as it is, in respect of the club, work commitments have become such that I am forced to make this decision.

One of the possibilities facing me is a move to the NSW south coast, as I have a chance to take ownership of a successful business there, which will require quite a bit of my time in the foreseeable future.

This in itself would see me as ineligable to hold the club position.

I have notified Alex (The Goodz), in his capacity as club president.

Regards
Quasi

·
E-Series Cameraman
1,388 Posts
He has indeed notified me and obviously we need to start searching for a replacement. It's a shame you have to go, but if you have good opportunities you have to go for them! All the best and good luck :)

So alrighty then, we need a show of interest here, so if you're interested in the position, then let us know here.

The position basically involves arranging meets in the ACT, e-mailing members about ACT branch related business such as meets (e-mail addys can be obtained from Karl the Membership Officer) and answering queries about the club from members. If you need any help with anything, either myself, Jack, Karl or any of the other reps are here to help. Also if the representative has concerns about any member/s this can be brought to our attention and their membership can be reviewed.

Any other questions?

Alex

·
E-Series Cameraman
1,388 Posts
One other idea, if there isn't enough interest shown for this position, I think maybe we should abolish the position altogether, and just have the NSW rep take over, as the ACT is in NSW anyway.

Alex

·
XE Wagon owner
2,125 Posts
I'm sorry to hear of your resignation Quasi. I know your fellow ACTers will miss you.

Good Luck in your endeavours,

Cheers,
Lisa

:fairy

·
E-Series Cameraman
1,388 Posts
Okay, well due to lack of response I think we might have to go ahead and abolish this position. However, I think we'll give it another 2 weeks just to be absolutely sure, if no interest is sparked, we'll abolish it. Sound reasonable?

Alex

·
Ford Appreciation Society
3,666 Posts
Sorry to hear that Quasi - Hope it all works out for you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts