Ford Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
XR8chic said:
slightly altered pic (couldnt help myself)
Much better.. Amazing what a good set of rims and a bit of lowering can do for an AU..

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Looking good, another case of the usual falcon treatment to making them look awesome. Lowered abit and wheels.

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
oh wow! look! it's baby!

*melts*

god i love that car! hehe

thank you for your compliments fellas! most of the time i get bagged out for driving a ford, so this is a much appreciated change! :)

ford man

all au's need are decent wheels and a low-job. actually, whack some nice wheels on any falcon and lower it, and you've got a GREAT looking car on your hands!

ef falcon guy

i wish i had those wheels, but they are on their way! i don't know how far off, but on their way! hehe

chris

well i haven't touched front so it hasn't changed a bit, but the rear is much stiffer. the cars a little oversteery with the new springs, but i'd rather have oversteer than understeer. the ride is pretty stiff, but then again, i hate body roll and soft ride...

·
Australian Falcon Member
663 Posts
I think it looks fine just how it is. the egg-crate grill does a fantastic job of transforming the car.. Oh, And I dont think you should lower it.. just get some stiffer springs & shocks in there, and warm over the motor a bit.. Keep it looking stock, then see em in your rear-vision mirror, thats where its at :)

Oh yeah, if you keep the ride height, then you wont need to worry about bottoming out on speedhumps or going into peoples driveways..

·
I want a turtle!
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey Adviliax... nice surprise to see your car up here huh!??!?

sorry about spelling your name wrong :dead: :dead: :dead:

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
xr8chic

oh, thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! :D

yup, and the photos are real nice! very nice pic quality and you can see that the photographer is a pro! ;)

discokin6

well the grille came with the car, but it's gotta go! i don't like it... i'm getting that twin-nostril grille AU guy just got. i'm sure you've seen it around, if not on his car.

the car's already lowered 2" front and 2.5-2.75" back (was 2" till about a week ago). there's not chance in hell of me lowering it even further! the wheels have no where to go! hehe i've bent the guards a bit as it is, and i scrape everywhere i go if i don't take care.

·
Australian Falcon Member
663 Posts
adviliax said:
there's not chance in hell of me lowering it even further! the wheels have no where to go! hehe i've bent the guards a bit as it is, and i scrape everywhere i go if i don't take care.
D'oh! Thats Really gotta suck! bent guards eh? May I suggest a wheel flare kit? Theyve gotta be around somewhere, lol!

by the way, where exactly is Bat Country?

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
thanks for you kind words fellas! :D

discoking

ever seen Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas with Johnny Depp and Benicio Del Toro? if not, watch it! but watch it a few times otherwise you just won't understand it!

bat country is somewhere on the way to las vegas in the deserts of nevada. Depp is driving to Vegas and he's on acid, drunk, stoned, you name it! hehe he sees all these bats in the sky and thinks to himself: we can't stop here! this is bat country!

it's a movie you have to see to appreciate.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.