Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My current color for my SHO is a light red kind or between a dark pink and candy apple red. It was the paint on it from the dealership. If it gets hit with the right amount of light it waivers from the red to a dark pink. What color looks best on a SHO? Should I go with Something like a pearlescent paint or a metallic w/flake. Or would a basic red, black or white? Please give me some input.

·
Registered
198 Posts
My SHO is black, looks very good in black, hard to keep clean, but most people, including cops will look right past it. That way I get away with more on the road with it.

·
94/04 Taurus
35 Posts
I second the black. I think it looks great and definatley cuts down on the cops! By the way, just curious, how much does a new paint job generally cost? Good luck in your decision!

·
Registered
20 Posts
go with a color that isn't an everyday pass by color, go with something unique that sticks out but not to much that coppers will be all over you. my SHO is white, i like it because it stand out from all other taurus's and plus when you have an imperfection you can barely tell on white. i dont know i happen to really like the ford blue that they put on only a few SHO's, not the dark blue the other one, dont know what its called though. good luck!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Guitaman132 said:
I think the black will look good. You should paint the Logo on the rear bumper white.
My SHO on the rear is outlined in white, on my black car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts