Ford Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
I'm here...though none of those parts will fit on MY car without a bit of finagaling...

It's always nice to have that info though. A help to those few and far between Cougar owners who happen to pass this way.

·
Mustang/Cougar Member
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't think you will get kicked off, just don't make it rediculous.

I haven't run any quarters or done a dyno yet. I estimate that my HP is around 180-185. 10 to 15 more than stock. I have had a lot of fun running in the autocross. Only one second slower than a 98 Cobra stang last time out. I just bought some Euro OEM sports struts. Should be a little stiffer than SVT struts. :s5

·
Probe GL Member
77 Posts
It was more of a joke than a serious question...

It's just that us ford probe/mazda MX-6 people are getting a little bored without PT. It's out home ya-know... lol.

I too would like to hear some serious track times... post pics of slips if possible. I'd like to see how the cougars, stack up against their closest predecesor.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Id be curious to see how my Probe runs against a Cougar, but I dont think she could handle the abuse. I do love the cougars though. Btw Bob, is that you in your avatar?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.