Ford Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Probe GT Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Edited by Nylie: Do not post any information regarding advertising unless you have cleared it with the admins. This is your warning.

·
Cobra Member *hissssss*
36 Posts
How about the price of Probe parts being about 1/2 as much.... that's all I really wanted.

·
Mod/SCPOC/Probe LX Member
276 Posts
depending on what you guys need/want, i may be able to get it for you at really good prices.

im in the process of securing vendors for my new performance parts business.

I just secured Zex this week :)

·
"oh, you were racing?"
118 Posts
Well.....do we have adjustable cam gears yet? I don't want them, but I'm sure some would.

G

·
Adjustable cam gears for the 2.5 are a HUGE waste of money. You would need to remove the intake manifold and valve covers every time you want to adjust them.

Hm... New parts? nope... can't think of anything.

Well, a race-only Intake manifold would rock. one that would clear the stock hood:)

·
"oh, you were racing?"
118 Posts
pgtfreak22 said:
You would need to remove the intake manifold and valve covers every time you want to adjust them.

I now see the light. No cam gear for us. :s5

·
Cobra Member *hissssss*
36 Posts
Cheaper Turbo / Super :)

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
Probesport said:
What else do we need now? We basically have everything....
hmm. aside from your fine quality parts ken, i would LOVE to see a set of CARB legal headers and a workable turbo upgrade for the probe.

other than that, we pretty much have the basics covered.

·
Probe GT Member
6 Posts
turbo, turbo, turbo...turbo and thats about it..ohh yea, LSD would be great, especially with the turbo.

·
Registered
54 Posts
We can already get an LSD. I think you can get the Quaif (expensive) or a Phantom Grip (cheaper). I would love to see a quality bolt on supercharger or turbo kit for approx $4000.

·
"oh, you were racing?"
118 Posts
I think we have pretty much everything covered for the most part then. I mean, we could use a little more variety on what is availbe though. As far as body kits, exhausts, and thing slike that. Although, those are growing(body kits anyway) I would like to see a dual exahust set-up come out for us. And already made cat-back dual exhaust, liek they make for the Cougar.

·
Insane in the mainbrain
21 Posts
An intake manifold that can hold a set of primary and secondary injectors combined with the ECU that can fire sequentially and also independently the primary and secondary injectors. Hmm.... thats 'boot it. Oh yeah... under $1000 pweeeeaaaze :bwhoa1:

Thomas

G

·
hmmm i'd like to see a 2003 pgt that comes stock with a klze and turbo putting out around 300 ponies!!!! ohh and it would have to be awd of course. :clap:

·
Probe SE driver
99 Posts
pgtfreak22 said:
Adjustable cam gears for the 2.5 are a HUGE waste of money. You would need to remove the intake manifold and valve covers every time you want to adjust them.

Hm... New parts? nope... can't think of anything.

Well, a race-only Intake manifold would rock. one that would clear the stock hood:)
Us 2.0 guys cut the end of our valve cover so that we just have to pull the end off it. Dunno if it could be done to ya'll rear vavle cover or not.

·
Big Balla'
20 Posts
How about someone to continue to make the headlight conversion where they don't pop up anymore. That'd be cool. :thup:

G

·
I'd like more kits for the MX-6. Such as a Blitz, FX lip, full rear bumper would be nice. I feel the MX-6 has been left out of the aftermarket more than the Probe has as far as the exterior is concerned.:shrug:

·
Probe Owner
49 Posts
TURBO!

Hey ken? *cough* PRD Kit *cough*

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.