Ford Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Probe SE Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok while I was viewing the web, in complete boredom! I found out that Hot Import Nights will be touring again in 2002 and will be coming back to the San Mateo Expo Center April 27th..So for those of you who missed it in Oct. You might get a second chance, and yah never know there might be a probe or two in there :) hehe

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Thats the day after my bday, so I think Ill be doing something more appealing for my taste.

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
I will definetly be there. that was a fun night.. great cars.. loud music. very cool.. i don't think my car will be ready by then so it might be one more show before it is..

·
Hardcore GL Tuner
190 Posts
Sweet

Sounds like fun:) I'll be defn' going this time!

·
Dual Probe Member
14 Posts
Yeah, I'm definitely going again. Too many hot cars and stuff to miss it. Besides, this one is Hot Import Daze, which is during the day and outdoor... Very cool.... See you all there

·
Probe SE Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Uhh ok Joelle didn't need to make such a rude comment to the post....NO need to get all puffy about it! Its just a car show..Well anyway.....Anyone who wants to go let me know and stuf...Ok later!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Kristen96PSE said:
Uhh ok Joelle didn't need to make such a rude comment to the post....NO need to get all puffy about it! Its just a car show..Well anyway.....Anyone who wants to go let me know and stuf...Ok later!
HEE HEE - I wasn't gonna say anything, but GOSH DARN.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I wasnt being rude, I was merely speaking my opinion. btw, if you have an issue with me, keep it private and off the board.

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
i didn't think it was rude either kristen. i tend to avoid such blatant displays of rice at all costs.

the only HIN-sponsored event that i took place in was the hot import daze at laguna seca. we were prominently mentioned and had a nice parade lap that was captured on tv and broadcast on speedvision.

IMHO, that was more tasteful and more constructive use of our cars. had i known about it in time, i would have registered my probe, so stacey would not have been the only one out there.

if they do this again next year, we will both be participating again. we got to wander the paddock all day long whilst we were there. the experience was far better than any car show could provide.

·
Probe SE Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Okie........

Anyway......I might try and get my Probe into HID, but for a day time event it kinda needs a paint job for that so I might just hold off until HIN comes back around....So I hope lots of people will go...Its lots of fun and I think it'll be better than HIN because it'll be light out so will be able to see lots more on the cars and take WAY better pics!!! Hope to see lots! of you there!!

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
i think ill be watching it on tv.. :shrug:

·
Probe GT Member
25 Posts
Yeah, i missed the HIN, but i'll be there for HID no mattetr what. And if all goes well I'll have everything on my car and have it in the show... but thats a long shot ;)
Can't wait to see you all again.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts