Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I don't think we've had a 1st Gen thread here yet, start posting away! I'll start off with my car, WARNING many of you have already seen these pics, they are kind of old now......

And notice the nice dent in my front fender - hey my car has alot of "character"!

Attachments

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My engine:

Older pic, I have painted the Valve covers RED since then:

Attachments

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My grant steering wheel:

Attachments

·
TxPoc Moderator
84 Posts
Dude!!! You and I must have the same taste or something.I have the same steering wheel! How do you like the smaller wheel and turning rate? Nice engine bay too,looks like I have some competition hehe.

~G~

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's SO SO SO much better than that stock heavy, fat and ugly steering wheel. It feels so much better, I also like the turning radius on it, feels more responsive!

Yeah you do have competition in the engine bay arena...... LOL. I should just go out and take a quick snap of my engine with the red valve covers if you want to see them, it's just that it may be a little dirty right now.....

Here are ANOMALY's pics:

Attachments

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anomaly:

Attachments

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Anomaly again:

Attachments

·
TxPoc Moderator
84 Posts
You just wait till I get home,I'll snap some pics of my ride ta make you drool...or just to make you say "Hmm that's cool"

~G~

·
TxPoc Moderator
84 Posts
3PT0Probe said:
Glance is that a B&M shifter? Saw one like that on a GT i almost got. Good interior too!
It's a PRD short throw shifter with a B&M hammer shifter knob. Sorry about the interior if you notice to the right I yanked my heater motor and core and have yet to fix them.

~G~

1 - 20 of 40 Posts