Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
ex-Ford owner
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if any one else was watching Cruizin last night, but they mentioned that this year instead of holding another All Ford Day car show, they're organising an All Ford Day cruise. I think it was something like Nov 18 but don't quote me on that.

Does anyone else know anything about it?

Sounds like a great day, so perhaps all the WA Ford Forums members should go along to boost the numbers there and get a chance to meet up. I know my old XY will be down there :cool:

·
Registered
10,552 Posts
damn i wish i was in AU so that i can attend cruises like this. we dont have many here in the states. we do have some and i tryto go to them but damn you guys have a ton of them.

·
Australian Falcon Member
663 Posts
That's a damn shame. Here's me thinking I could head on off down to Rockingham and see some real beaut Fords, and now they've canned it for a cruise, which will be hounded by cops, and Yellow Stickers left, right and centre. If theyre substituting the show & shine for a cruise, I will be very disappointed. I was hoping to see some 250s / OHCs in early model Falcons, but if this is the case, I (and i'm sure many other potential folks) will give it a miss..

·
ex-Ford owner
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
discokin6, Apparently they only have the Show-n-Shine every second year anyway, and seeing as though they had it last year to coindice with the 75th anniversary of Ford they won't hold another one the following year. So a cruise it is. Don't worry I've been on heaps and heaps of properly organised cruises and never seen a cop once...

·
Australian Falcon Member
663 Posts
whew. For a minute there i'd thought they'd gone and canned the show for a cruise.. der!

hehe I guess i'll have to turn up showing off my twin carb setup on the crossflow then if there aint gonna be any cops! Just gotta work out the accelerator pumps and power bypasses on the Webers and she'll be dancin'!

·
ex-Ford owner
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool, glad you're more relaxed about it. I'm hoping a few of the Perth Forum members will go along so I can meet them and put faces to the names, could be fun! :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts