Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Catching Bugs
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a all ford day this year in geelong or has that been cancelled like the easternats:(.

P.S. if there is r we going to have a section for the guys entering on here?????

·
BSR Twin System (tm)
4,751 Posts
The Geelong All Ford Day is still on. It is now at Deakin University, Pigdons Road Waurn Ponds.

For more information -----> http://www.allfordday.org/

·
Falcontastic.
6,039 Posts
Few had me worried there for a minute,I was allmost about to cry when I heard it wasn't on,this is the best day of the yr,I really look forward to this day.

·
Whats traction?
2,197 Posts
Just a note, Easternats is not completely dead yet. There is a resitting of council on the 29th of this month and there is a better than good chance it will be granted the permit.

·
LOOKING FORWARD TO NYE!!!
2,512 Posts
xdc351 said:
Just a note, Easternats is not completely dead yet. There is a resitting of council on the 29th of this month and there is a better than good chance it will be granted the permit.

anyone know what happened with this?

·
Registered
177 Posts
regarding the easternats
i was told that it is still on but will not start on goodfriday as usual and will be held easter saturday,sunday and monday
cheers cam

·
Gassed Up
168 Posts
xdub69 said:
regarding the easternats
i was told that it is still on but will not start on goodfriday as usual and will be held easter saturday,sunday and monday
cheers cam
yep, they've got the permit to run easternats for the next 10 years!

·
Whats traction?
2,197 Posts
kooky said:
May want to PM greg (xdc351) he's all over this like flies on s*#t, you get the picture.
I'm going to take that as a compliment....

But back to the question I have been advised its permit has been granted for 3 competiton days (being the Saturday, Sunday, Monday) and the Friday will be used for cars for marshall breifings, scruiteneering, etc but the track will NOT be open for any form of event.

But i'm going to call them tomorrow and confirm!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts