Ford Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Probe SE Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is my 21st birthday and all I want is for ProbeTalk to come up...Oh well, happy birthday to me, a drunken celebration is on tap for 7pm...:D

·
Probe SE Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Happy birthday to you as well Aleah_96PSE

·
I want a Turbo. GIMMIE!!
61 Posts
Last update was that Damon was gonna figure out what's wrong with PT. Enjoy this board. I have sepnt more time on here in these past 2 days then I have before. I like it. It's a good board. I'll probably continue to visit more even when PT is back.

·
Probe SE Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For all AZPOCer's: My drunken celebration may be occuring at the Hooter's on Tanque Verde during Monday Night Football...I'd like to see some of you guys out there...

·
Probe SE Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was gonna go to Vegas but all my friends punked out and didn't want to spend the money...:bs:

·
Pimp of the Nation
19 Posts
Mmmmmmmm............. Hooters!!!! Drink down some Honey Browns and eat some 3 Mile Island wings.

·
Fearsome Buccaneer
45 Posts
Lotsa birthdays lately it seems. Mine was Saturday, when PT died. :(

Happy 21st to you! Hope it's fun. :)

·
Hardcore GL Tuner
190 Posts
Happy BDAY

Happy Birthday to all of you guys that have had bday's lately:) I still have to wait for my 21'st this summer! Damnit it can't come sooner:( Actually I take that back, I want to be 20 forever:s5

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
My 21st B-Day was great! My girlfriend took me out to the "Great Alaskan Bush Company" for a lap dance and some beers....... unforgettable..

You should have seen the look on her face when I was getting the lap dance right next to her.......... :whoaa: LOL

·
Big Poppa
441 Posts
Happy Birthday to everyone whos birthday is today!

My 21st I puked everywhere.... rode home from the bar with my head in a trash bag... We actually forgot one of my friends there we were so drunk...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts