Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 184 Posts

·
Mulberry Rain
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen many XF and AU falcons which look very nice indeed, but I'd love to see the old coupes and sedans of the XA to XC era. I'm looking to buy one this year (my heart set on a xb coupe) and would love to see everyones pride and joy!

·
The Supreme Machine!
461 Posts
Gotta love the XA-XB's

Here's a pic of my XA, Started life as a 6cyl column shift manual Falcon 500 with brown interior, I bought it from the first owner when i was 16 as my first car, We have done all the work ourselfs apart from the exhaust/tinted windows/suspension & retrim of the seats, My dads a mechanic so he has taken care of the driveline for me, I've replaced many panels and parts with GT items over the 4 years that i have owned it, And also replaced that 6cyl with a mild 302 clevo and brown interior for black ..Hopefully should be painted mid this year in mettalic 2 pac, Copper bronze with satin GT blackouts.. We did have 2 XA's, But most of you's know the white coupe unfortunatly met its fate with a semi trailer on the hume 2 weeks ago.. R.I.P

·
'bargearse'
170 Posts
........Is this the best series of a car ever made???
Well done for starting this post.....will add mine soon as I can, just to add to the collection.
The orange coupe is a standout redesp as are all the others. Great interior on the XA!

·
The Supreme Machine!
461 Posts
Wake up XA-XC owners! There should be more than this?

·
xbgt
8 Posts
here is my 74 xb gs
351 4speed
nine inch
it matches my xb coupe. As it turns out these two cars where built only 4 weeks apart in 1974, and I bought them in 2 different states of australia more than two years apart from each other-- hhmmm!!

Attachments

·
Registered
695 Posts
Its a shit photo i know ... but here ya go.

XB 302 Fairmont Coupe

17x8 + 17x10 simmons FR's
245's + 275's
twin 2 1/4 exhaust
advance headers
konis, whiteline bars, poly bushes, lovell springs
(arse end going down this thursday... being reset.

and other stuff...

·
But wait ... theres MORE!
442 Posts

·
'bargearse'
170 Posts
Part of the X family! First two picks when I found it in mid 2003. Took the last two shots being stripped of parts ready for painting. Being painted in original blue with vinyl removed. Body dead straight with not even a car park dent. Looking for some good rims.....10"? Any suggestions? Was going to put 12 slotters on, but bored with them.

Attachments

·
Yellow Glow XA GT
413 Posts
I would post a pic of my GT but don't know how.... any suggestions?? or can someone leave their email for it....

It's yellow glow, 4V, manual, black interior 128000miles, straight, clean and mine, all mine.

Forgot to mention 400hp+++ lol, so a bit of hangin on required.

Cheers.

·
Falcontastic.
6,039 Posts
I seen thsoe pic's on the GT site conordec, very nice GT, look's like a good buy, the XB's look great in Yellow Glow.

·
BSR Twin System (tm)
4,751 Posts
Here are some pictures on my 1974 XB Falcon GT Sedan. It is Apollo Blue with Black Trim.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 184 Posts