Ford Forums banner

861 - 879 of 879 Posts

·
Finnaly back
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #864
this is what I said.

an XC falcon, all original in near new condition, a couple tiny spots of rust and a few dings, the interior is imaculate, 1 tear in the drivers seat.
only prob is engine (250) is shagged, so Im getting another, was gonna get a 351 but cant seem to find one around this area (airlie beach)
best part...still with rego, $500.

so yeah it has a 6, I still havnt tracked down an engine as of yet, might just chuck another 6 in until I get back to WA.
plans are, strip it back to nothing and get it bead blasted, put it on a spit and do the underside, detail that, get it sprayed in phantom purple, dump it, 265 rear 245 front, dark tint, fairlane interior from my ZG (black carpet and reapolsterd black seats), 351, C4, 9inch, and dual system all the way.

·
Finnaly back
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #865
just incase anyone is unsure what Im on about I have

- XF falcon
- ZG fairlane
- XC falcon

and im talking about the XC, which I havnt put up any pics yet

·
Sideways..
1,652 Posts
so how long are you over east for, and when you get back to WA you going to be making any trips to Perth and maybe catching up with a car cruise in the XF? I missed the one where you came down one time.

·
Finnaly back
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #867
yeah for sure, problem was I was living in perth for a couple of months with no internet conection, well that an the xf stayed in albany, but yeah Ill be over after xmas for sure. hopfully have the xf finished, well new tranny anyway

·
XF 250 4.1 XFLOW TURBO
974 Posts
hye guys new pics of johns xf on the strip and he back in the 10's

John’s ‘EZY-10’ Falcon XF turbo ran well all night. A first up pass of 10.87 was backed up with a 10.80/126. On John’s next pass, he ran his best ever mid track speed (104mph), before an LPG balance pipe blew off, slowing the car to an 11.25/90.

·
Chasing 500rwkw
3,176 Posts
This car is awesome, I went to calder friday and saw it in action. Unfortunately I missed its 10 second runs cos I got there late but it was impressive none the less.

·
XF 250 4.1 XFLOW TURBO
974 Posts
oh well it is still a 10 sec pass and a 10 sec pass is 10 sec pass and its damn quick pitty bout the pipe blowin off it would hav been a new PB for Johnny i just wish i lived in melbourne

·
Registered
344 Posts
10's in an XF, v nice, what do you guys think a 351 twin turbo on LPG in an LTD could run. Has GRA twin sys, possibly twin GT30's. Car is heavier but would have more TQ.

Anyone know what setup he runs??

·
XF 250 4.1 XFLOW TURBO
974 Posts
ltd351 said:
10's in an XF, v nice, what do you guys think a 351 twin turbo on LPG in an LTD could run. Has GRA twin sys, possibly twin GT30's. Car is heavier but would have more TQ.

Anyone know what setup he runs??
really really really really quick

although it does depend on how much work is put into it like doin it all custom or just a rebuild and slapin some snails on but i would say 10's atleast

·
Finnaly back
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #878
hell yeah Im up for a cruize, Iv been wanting one for ages.
pics dont work for me.
Dont like to say it but the kit looks sorta like kit from a commy, Iv seen one very simliar thats a falcon one though, might even be the same one.

·
Finnaly back
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #879
XF Falcon said:
so how long are you over east for, and when you get back to WA you going to be making any trips to Perth and maybe catching up with a car cruise in the XF? I missed the one where you came down one time.
hey bud, I know it been awhile, hopfully Ill have the car with 8 on the road in june, and Im back in WA now. I just have to find engine and box and Ill be up asap, I was up the other week with me EB II, but didnt get a chance to see anyone, was thinking bout coming up in may to see the supercars, how many of you guys r going?

861 - 879 of 879 Posts