Ford Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have always had the option on past cars I've owned to disable the extremely annoying autolock function. PLEASE give us that option back. Not only am I unable to disable that function, but I took my 2021 Bronco to the dealer and they weren't able to disable it either. Who wants to have to press Unlock every time a passenger wants to get in or out of your vehicle? And if in an accident, and driver/occupant(s) are unconscious, who wants any responders to have to bust out your windows in order to get to you? There aren't very many things that annoy me, but this is a big one. Let the owner decide how they want their locks to function! PLEASE!

·
Super Moderator
1,444 Posts
I’m sure it can be disabled via Forscan given you have the dongle, software and laptop. It’s more of a safety feature that’s probably why it comes enabled standard now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
22,544 Posts
Was it checked out by the Service Dept / Technician or maybe a sales person .? Any dealership will have the necessary diagnostic equipment to programme as required , if possible to do so and allowed . Might be worthwhile giving another dealership a call and see if they have a solution to this issue ..Let's know how you get on ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts