Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Two SC 61's = trouble
6,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ported TFS track heat heads..$2000..
"Stud" mount so different roller rockers are required to
GTp type heads and hardened pushrods ...
Genuine reason for selling...

·
i pity tha fool
1,040 Posts
would love em, but 2k is alot of money i dont have, and they might be too high flowing for what i want anyway.

·
Two SC 61's = trouble
6,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Want lower compression..Don't want install pistons too low from deck on new motor..
The Dart bore is 4.125 + 3.25 crank = 350 ci...

·
XR8 Owner
545 Posts
How many k's have the heads done, and what condition are they in?
What did they flow before and after the porting?
I'm thinking about whacking these on my car but not sure if they will be a straight on... u are running a 347, and im only a 302, should it still bolt up?

·
Two SC 61's = trouble
6,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They are for 5 Ltr as said above for forced induction 9.5 comp is too high with these heads..They have done 20.000 klmrs..Will require hardened pushrods..You can negotiate the roller rockers..Ported by Benny Gatt...No numbers but flo 280cfm easy..These heads made 269 rwkw on 7 Lp @ 4800...Springs duel being track heat will take up to .600 lift.2.02 inlet valves will fit on std piston with std cam with 1:72 rockers..Most other heads with this size inlet the pistons need notching...These are good heads.I may still use on same 5 Ltr block and put in something else...

331 with 4.125 bore = 350ci..

·
XR8 Owner
545 Posts
bugger no go. I'm running 9.5:1 comp pistons, otherwise they would be ok, i'm running a 2030 crane so that'd be ok and the pistons are already ok for that on the ported heads that i have.

Doh! i even had my eye on some 1.6 rr as well....

·
Two SC 61's = trouble
6,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ebxr8240 said:
Ported TFS track heat heads..$2000..ono
"Stud" mount so different roller rockers are required to
GTp type heads and hardened pushrods ...
Genuine reason for selling...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts