Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, as you have probably no doubt read, this site looks like closing due to lack of funds. Congrats to to lunatic SS for forking out the cost ($22K) so far. I did not realise this.

When I joined this site, I assumed that it was being run by Ford to gain valuable public feedback on Ford product development.

This assumption was re - inforced by Dave and Geoff responding to our thoughts / concerns, and I would have to say, taking on board our advice.

The running cost of this site would be covered, I thought, by the valuable feedback the Market provides FORD with to produce products which will ultimately make them millions.

This is not so, it seems.

Please register your support for the above concept to Dave & Geoff ......people power my bretheren

Please reply here. Treat this the same way as the war posting we won a while ago, this is a war of survival.....we must win.

:read: :read: :read: :read:

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
I've already volunteered to help bring a Ford Australia-run www.www.fordforums.com online! Consider me signed up.

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
I'm in!! Just try and stop me!! :D

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Guys I thought Ford Oz already had the idea of their own Messageboards, didn't a certain few got an email about this?
Anyway whether this is true or not who knows count me in anyway. :D

·
Australian EB Fairmont Ghia Member
1,151 Posts
Count me in.

·
HORSE POWER FACTORY
257 Posts
Me three count me in!!

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
You guys don't muck around with the big anouncements do you!

Well you have my support and if donations are required I am in for that too.

·
Probe Member
74 Posts
I'm here as well. C'mon Ford - help this survive.

Gotta be good PR...............

Don't forget - it's because we own Ford vehicles that we are here in the first place. Support those who have supported you. Give us another good reason why we bought from Ford in the first place, and why we should continue to..............

Give us this place back, where we all talk to each other and share WHY we have a Ford vehicle - and why we'd drive nothing else..........

I spend most of my time in the Probe section - for obvious reasons - but that should make no difference.......

Long live FordForums.

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
my mates been working at Ford in Geelong for a while now and was contemplating joining this site once he purchased a computer. Ive told him about it and he reckons hed enjoy it alot. he'd be dissapointed after all the hype iv'e made about it that it wasnt there for him. So Geoff, help us financlally, dont just do it for the ford fans and the poeple who have helped ford financially i.e purchasing a car or parts but for the people who have/do or know poeple who work with you.
sign me up please

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
I'm in for the backing as well. Thing is, this donation thing via that system outlined on the site looks a bit hard. Has anyone here in Australia done this yet. I'm guessing that a petition is useless - what's needed is money!

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Aussie Pete said:
I'm in for the backing as well. Thing is, this donation thing via that system outlined on the site looks a bit hard. Has anyone here in Australia done this yet. I'm guessing that a petition is useless - what's needed is money!
I certainly looked at it and was going to email my visa card details to John. Might be me but I didn't like the look of the form either!

1 - 20 of 75 Posts