Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Mistress Death Metal ;)
Joined
·
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The questionnaire I sent out to those who registered to win one of the t-shirts I am giving away proved to be popular. This competition is now closed.

I have decided to award the t-shirts to two entries. Both received the same score of 29/30. Although I received notification of alterations to Aussie Pete's entry, I had at the same time received an entry from Ford Man with the 29 correct answers. Congratulations to both Aussie Pete and Ford Man. If you would like to let me know where you would like the t-shirt sent I will get it in the mail for you asap.

We were very impressed with the quality of the responses. I will be emailing the answer sheet to all of the people who received the questionnaire.

Thanks again for participating. I will be running more competitions in the future to distibute the rest of the t-shirts I have. If anyone has ideas for further competitions let me know. (oh yeah, the person who suggested a wet t-shirt comp.... FORGET IT!!)

:cool:
 

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
Joined
·
7,777 Posts
Discovery said:
If anyone has ideas for further competitions let me know. (oh yeah, the person who suggested a wet t-sirt comp.... FORGET IT!!)

:cool:
I'm disguisted at the mere thought of this type of competition :evil: Oh how our society is falling apart ( :rolleyes: :D :nuts: )
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,588 Posts
Discovery said:
The questionnaire I sent out to those who registered to win one of the t-shirts I am giving away proved to be popular. This competition is now closed.

I have decided to award the t-shirts to two entries. Both received the same score of 29/30. Although I received notification of alterations to Aussie Pete's entry, I had at the same time received an entry from Ford Man with the 29 correct answers. Congratulations to both Aussie Pete and Ford Man. If you would like to let me know where you would like the t-shirt sent I will get it in the mail for you asap.

We were very impressed with the quality of the responses. I will be emailing the answer sheet to all of the people who received the questionnaire.

Thanks again for participating. I will be running more competitions in the future to distibute the rest of the t-shirts I have. If anyone has ideas for further competitions let me know. (oh yeah, the person who suggested a wet t-sirt comp.... FORGET IT!!)

:cool:
*** claps for the hard work and commitment from the two lucky bastards ***

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :cussing: :CraZ:
 

·
The SparkleHunter™
Joined
·
10,144 Posts
Holy sh*t Batman!!.. Good gear.. I thought I had no chance 'cause I lodged mine on thursday night!. I was sure I had more than that wrong... How cool is that!!.. :D :D :D
 

·
Shhh, we're hunting Lions
Joined
·
1,610 Posts
What the hell are you talking about, when was there a competition.
Typical just like car news I'm always the last to know.:D
 

·
Australian ED XR6 Member
Joined
·
569 Posts
Congrats to Fordman & Aussie Pete. Next time you won't get off so lightly. 29/30 not a bad score, not perfect, but pretty close. Just out of curiousity, how did everyone else rate? From what I remember of the answers I put in, I got about 2/3 rds right.
 
T

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
I could'nt open the document that sweetness sent me. So I intend to lodge a formal complaint with AVESCO. lets see ya get out of this one Flick..!!
Serious though I did'nt have time, plus did'nt know half the answers anyway. Plus they did'nt have my size. XXXL Petite.
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discovery said:


Thanks again for participating. I will be running more competitions in the future to distibute the rest of the t-shirts I have. If anyone has ideas for further competitions let me know. (oh yeah, the person who suggested a wet t-shirt comp.... FORGET IT!!)

:cool:
Wet T-shirt competition?........so what's wrong with that?:wink2: :evil2:
 

·
The SparkleHunter™
Joined
·
10,144 Posts
gtho4 said:
Wet T-shirt competition?........so what's wrong with that?:wink2: :evil2:
I'm just imagining us blokes in a wet T-Shirt comp with Discovery judgeing...
**starts vomiting uncontrollably**... whoa.. freaky.. :eek:
 
T

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
your lucky it was'nt a wet underpants comp, You and Pete standing there in your wet y-fronts. Then Felicity would be vomiting uncontrollably. LMAO
 

·
The SparkleHunter™
Joined
·
10,144 Posts
THE DOCTOR said:
your lucky it was'nt a wet underpants comp, You and Pete standing there in your wet y-fronts. Then Felicity would be vomiting uncontrollably. LMAO
LOL!! Good one!!.. Come to think of it, that would look real ordinary from my end!!.. hehe.. ;)
 

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
Joined
·
7,777 Posts
Wet Undies Comp - hhmmmm...... I don't want to see girls faint with fear!


Maybe Ford Man can tell which answer he got wrong. I got the EF prod numbers wrong (guessed) no thanks to EF Falcon Guy :p (you are not worthy of the name my son).

Here are some sources I used:
- ahooga.com for Model A stuff.
- encyclopaedia britannica (hardcopy) for Henry Ford stuff
- Henry Ford museum website for books etc.
- GoEureka websearch for keyword stuff
- Iacocca autobiography for mustang stuff
- Ford.com for model names etc
- PAG websites for staff names
 

·
The SparkleHunter™
Joined
·
10,144 Posts
Aussie Pete said:
. I got the EF prod numbers wrong (guessed)
I got that one on the nose with thanks to "True Blue" Bill Tuckey's book. I can't remember which one I got wrong?? Any help Discovery??
 

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
Joined
·
7,777 Posts
Ford Man said:

I got that one on the nose with thanks to "True Blue" Bill Tuckey's book. I can't remember which one I got wrong?? Any help Discovery??
What were the EF numbers? I wanna know how close I was.
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Top