Ford Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and u thought u lived out of the city..

well as i stated.. it is well off the road.. what i was thinking i dont know.. :shrug:
this is what its like driving through my back yard
well.. i got stuck once.. a small incline + my car = dragging

hope u guys enjoy.. the ruff rugged NC.
:s2:

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wait to u see VA.. ull be like where are the divided highways.. the roads are wide as my driveway.. but ill have city pics up soon.. youll be like.. oh my.. there soes a corvette.. a s2000.. civic. civic.. 2nd gen gt with green mirrors.. :wtf: civic.. mustang... camaro.. firebird.. escalade..wrx...mp3..civic...damn a supra...viper :s6: . turbo 01 civic.. turbo eclipse third gen.. slammed lighting.. slammed crew cab f150 with lighting 18in wheels.. :s6: .. just a preview of what to come in pics.. wait to u see the evolution crew.. they suck.. :tdown: they aint got nothing , civic, type r, accord,nissan somethings,more civics,.. excpet travis with the spoon civic.. that car is bad ass.. then we get the rivalry of the E boys.. phat ridez.. u know there stuff is going to be moving.. anything that invloves E people or darrel cox is going to be turbo'd.. or turbo'd and nitrous.. seen some work of turbo tune in action too.. :s6: a civic and a nissan 280 rolling at 150mph. and most streets have more curves than jenna jameson..:s6:

·
Probe GT Member
23 Posts
Hey Jared,
Sure looks good out there-remind me, what part of NC is that?

We used to live in VA and I miss those curvey roads....around High Point the roads are "normal" and very few interesting routes to drive.

Happy trails.

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Jared, you should know by now where to post this thread.:bash: :s6:

·
"oh, you were racing?"
118 Posts
I hope you had the GC's raised to get it to that point in the pics. :eek:o1:

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Remote? Har har har! I'll show you what remote is! Hehehehe, seriously though, where you live looks even less populated than where I live...

But if I leave town............ can we say REMOTE!? Hehehehehe, like thousands and thousands of miles away from a big city remote?

Why did you take your car off-roading? LOL! Doesnt make any sense, maybe you should have raised the springs up to see how well it could do off road...... LOL.

Nice pics......

·
Hardcore GL Tuning
95 Posts
UTAH!!!

Nuff said! This is a remote state. all the cities along highway 70 have 1 offramp!

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
ProbeBandit said:

Word, he has more posts than you do Stacy, LOL. :bash: :s6:
You got that right. No wonder he posted about wanting a girl friend for Christmas in the clubhouse. He can't get away from his pc. But, on the other hand he is out in the country. I guess it get's lonely up in NC.

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Stacy94PGT said:

You got that right. No wonder he posted about wanting a girl friend for Christmas in the clubhouse. He can't get away from his pc. But, on the other hand he is out in the country. I guess it get's lonely up in NC.
there are cities around.. one 30 miles away.. about three 70+miles away. two 20 miles or less.
but having a bum car gets u no where quick.. :neverlear

1 - 12 of 12 Posts