Ford Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
GEARBOX WRECKER
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
So!!!,i got my new clutch fitted today and happy i was,on the drive home decided i would do a quick shift just too test out the new clutch,round a roundabout on the gas into second,chirp and BANG,tinkle,tinkle ,tinkle(ball bearings hitting the road).

Roll about 100m,pullover too assess the damage and a citric acid falcon pulls up behind me,i thought mmmmm who could this be .Out steps a fella and proceeds over to me and flashes his FEDERAL POLICE BADGE.So i went off ,dont even start at me mate,ive just picked up the car and i got 30k's down the road and this happens,my daughter is at home waiting for me too pick her up and im stuck here with this piece of SHIT again.

(Copper) Before you get yourself into anymore trouble listen to what i have too say and i will be on my way.I saw what you did and if i see you do that again i will impound your car.

(Me) Ok thanks for that.

Wait an hour for a tow truck,take the car back to the dealer.

Another eventful day in life on an FPV GTP NOT A TYPHOON NOT to mention its the DRIVE SHAFTS not the CLUTCH owner. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Mate..........are you talkin about the new F6 clutch stuffing up on you again??? Cus seriously, if F6's start doin that again after FPV supposedly fixed the clutch up, then man, the F6 would have to be the biggest bomb of 2005.

·
Go Nuts in Your Falcon
540 Posts
McobraR said:
Mate..........are you talkin about the new F6 clutch stuffing up on you again??? Cus seriously, if F6's start doin that again after FPV supposedly fixed the clutch up, then man, the F6 would have to be the biggest bomb of 2005.
no. he owns an FPV GTP. Can people not see signatures and avatars?

He broke a CV. the weakest link.

:driver:

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
McobraR said:
How you got that from his post is beyond me

·
The SB Slayer
1,542 Posts
GT-P 738 said:
So!!!,i got my new clutch fitted today and happy i was,on the drive home decided i would do a quick shift just too test out the new clutch,round a roundabout on the gas into second,chirp and BANG,tinkle,tinkle ,tinkle(ball bearings hitting the road).

Roll about 100m,pullover too assess the damage and a citric acid falcon pulls up behind me,i thought mmmmm who could this be .Out steps a fella and proceeds over to me and flashes his FEDERAL POLICE BADGE.So i went off ,dont even start at me mate,ive just picked up the car and i got 30k's down the road and this happens,my daughter is at home waiting for me too pick her up and im stuck here with this piece of SHIT again.

(Copper) Before you get yourself into anymore trouble listen to what i have too say and i will be on my way.I saw what you did and if i see you do that again i will impound your car.

(Me) Ok thanks for that.

Wait an hour for a tow truck,take the car back to the dealer.

Another eventful day in life on an FPV GTP NOT A TYPHOON NOT to mention its the DRIVE SHAFTS not the CLUTCH owner. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
I suppose u can't really blame FPV some of us are pushing out more power @ rears than what the motor has out of the factory.If u want to mod your car u have to realise these things will happen and u just have to wear the cost.Any car that is modified most of the times these problems will arise from time to time.

·
GEARBOX WRECKER
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
falcon coupe said:
His name is GTP-738, i doubt very much he is talking about an Typhoon.
I really like the new cars, but thankfully my old one came with a better driveline, you may have an try an aftermarket clutch, mine tolerates 6500rpm launches :

http://www.horsepowerinabox.com/HPIABV8/category22_1.htm

I had just picked up the car from the dealer after having a Mal Woods clutch fitted which was supplied by Extreme Ford Tuning and i was testing it out,the clutch is fine but now it looks like the rest of the driveline is weak as well.

·
Registered
30 Posts
HAHA sorry folks, when the topic about a broken FPV with a clutch issue came up, i thought straight away it was a phoon. Yep i saw his signature and avatar, but who says he can't have a GT AND a PHOON? Anyways i should start hanging around in here more so i kno who owns what........man i feel stupid :beerbottl

·
GEARBOX WRECKER
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
McobraR said:
HAHA sorry folks, when the topic about a broken FPV with a clutch issue came up, i thought straight away it was a phoon. Yep i saw his signature and avatar, but who says he can't have a GT AND a PHOON? Anyways i should start hanging around in here more so i kno who owns what........man i feel stupid :beerbottl
Nah youre right man,who knows there may be a TYPHOON on the way. :priest:

·
GEARBOX WRECKER
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Fordy said:
Do you really need to hear my comment..................
Fordy i would love too hear it. :hy:

·
GEARBOX WRECKER
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
FPVGT said:
I suppose u can't really blame FPV some of us are pushing out more power @ rears than what the motor has out of the factory.If u want to mod your car u have to realise these things will happen and u just have to wear the cost.Any car that is modified most of the times these problems will arise from time to time.

Yeah but the thing that bothers me the most is the fact that the car has broken both the Cv's in standard trim,thats the part im most annoyed about.

I mean if it was supercharged or on NOS i could understand but STOCK.

·
When 2 T3s are not enough
1,934 Posts
2nd fastest unopened GT? but the fastest back to the repair shop.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
10 Participants
Noboss
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing