Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Shhh, we're hunting Lions
1,610 Posts
Yeah it doesn't look too bad side one, pity its a Toyota so therefore I couldn't really give a stuff.;)

Sorry I'm just not a Toyota fan.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Space Lord said:
Was that photo taken at some commercial shoot for the car???
Dunno mate.. looks like it though.

T

·
0 Posts
O'l Brenda Priddy is still alive and kicking, thats one of her photographs that Fordman has laid his hands on. Brenda is a journolist for a magazine in the states. That photo is obviously taken in America, which begs me to ask the question, is that an American Toyota, check out the website, its worth a gander

http://www.womanmotorist.com

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Hmm shape looks nice, thats a good start. But usually when it comes here the shape gets somewhat bland. I remember when they tested teh American Wide body camry our 1993 camry first of the wide bodies. The American one looked great, but looked abit cheap when they sold it here.

·
Ford Member
1,156 Posts
Might give mitsubishi a bit of a scare...

I still reckon the mitsubishi Magna looks better.. The VRX is what people want.. Tho Im still not sold on the eagle nose..

Looks more sleeker, at tad less cardian, more of a vest look now.. Maybe even a non collard shirt!!

Still by the time the Camry here based off the old platform looks like that Mitsubishi will have 180Kw engines, 4x4 plans underway and a supercharger... And that nice looking VRX wagon..

Scarey for the Falcon or Commodore? not likely.. The AV will blow it away (Im guessin) and the Commodores are already deemed sex on four wheels.

T

·
0 Posts
HSE2 said:
I have had the pleasure of talking to Brenda. She does get to travel around abit. Great lady:cool:

I was thinking of dropping her a line to see if she had any spy photo's of up and coming Ford vehicles.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
THE DOCTOR said:

I was thinking of dropping her a line to see if she had any spy photo's of up and coming Ford vehicles.
Well I can honestly say she will give you a reply. It may take some time depending where she is working.

Can be protective of copyright but you expect that in her line of work

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
gtho4 said:
A front view

Mate if I shaved my arse and walked backwards it'd look better than that front end.. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts