Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate shoplifters.

Today, I got a call at about 5 o'clock from one of our other stores here in town informing me that a guy was trying to return a set of 4X4 hubs without a reciept. Coiuncidentaly, this same store was missing the same hubs, taken just a few days before.

Well, a couple hours later at 7:00, a man matching the description I was given comes wandering into the store. He proceeds up to me and asks if he can return some hubs "cause I sold my truck"

Me- "Do you have your reciept?"
Dude- "No I don't, c'mon man, I just need some oil man."

I think to myself....$60 worth of oil? I think not, besides i thought you wanted to bring em back cause you sold your truck...something was up.

Me- "Sorry man, you need a reciept to make a return."
Dude- (mutters something under his breath, though, I could make out a few interesting words)

This goes on for another few minutes, and I'm really getting tired of it, so I decide to end it .......with flair! ;):D

Me- "I'm NOT going to return these for you........however, if you go to my Garland store and talk to James, he may be able to help you out."
Dude- "Oh yeah?" He looks caught off guard "Where's that?"
Me- "That's the store you were at trying to return these 2 hours ago.":evil: :mad3: :evil:

He knew the gig was up and left with a kinda stunned/guilty look on his face. Ahhhh......one of the few joys of my day at work is catching people that try to rip us off. That was just great.

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's kinda sad how many dishonest people there are out there.

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Had a drunk driver in tonight. The fool couldn't even stand, and was actually pretty agressive. I damn near shoved my foot straight his butt. He went on and on " Cops are stupid, I've never been pulled over and got a DUI. All you gotta do is outsmart them..."
I'm sitting there smiling the whole time. Considering I'm gonna be a cop, I thought I showed a lot of restraint...

...until I got away form him. I then called crime check and had a cop outside waiting for him....got him just a block down the road. Hopefully that will keep that bastard off my roads while drunk.

Some people's children...:rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts