Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Just hear the Exhaust!
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all.

Thought I'd give another forum a look into. Been on another "ahem" website for some time but you get days where the subjects are a little "ho-hum".

Ride: Well it's a Jan `03 Phantom BA XR6 N/A. Over 22700kms on her now and loving it. Wish the turbo was in my grasp but unfortunatley there was, and still is, no way I could afford the XR6T (What I REALLY wanted)!!!

She's nothing to be sneezed at.

Pre- Delivery Extras:
Prestige Paint - Plexis Phantom trim - Premium sound - LSD - Rear power windows - Tinted windows - XR Scuff plates - XR mats

After Market:
Pacemaker headers - 2.5" exhaust - Splitfire Air Filter - Computer -

Best pull on a Dyno: [email protected] ([email protected]). Possible plans to add a 6psi Vortech supercharger in a years time.

·
Registered
46 Posts
welcome. jeez that XR6 of yours must go hard. taken it to the drags for a test and tune?

·
Just hear the Exhaust!
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
XLS said:
welcome. jeez that XR6 of yours must go hard. taken it to the drags for a test and tune?
Hmm, not yet, I would be interested in seeing what she could do but knowing my luck, I'd blow something. What I earn pumps straight into the car...lol. It's called fortnightly loan payments...lol. It's a "keeper" so to speak.

1st and second gears are absolute [email protected] tearers but as most BA drivers know, 3rd gear in SSS, usually means "Game Over". This is where the "WOOOSH" helps! I think High to Mid 14's would be a safe bet if I did race her down the 'quarter mile'.

Hi laminge,

Thanks for the welcome.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts