Ford Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
New to the Ford Game
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
G'day,
Can't say I'm a complete convert. One brother huge Ford fan, the other into Holdens. Both rubbed off on me, and I'm stuck in the middle. We've all owned a stack load of Holdens/Fords between us. Anyway, I now own a '68 XR Falcon, and I must say I have a soft spot for the XRs to XYs. Our flat is a manufacturers battleground too, with the XR, and an XC, a VL Calais, and an HZ panelvan. I'd have to say though, the fastest and best handling off the lot are my Skyline and the other Flaties Galant (Sorry)! Can't beat an old skool Falcon to cruise in and hassle boy-racers with though. Anyway, great site, hope to learn heaps from all the knowledgable Ford nuts out there.

Also looking for contacts that are into their XRs to help out with knowledge / parts during my build.

Have a good one!

·
1 bad 302
963 Posts
Welcome to the forums, theedmancometh. Nothing wrong with holdens, as long as i don't drive one. hehehe. Seriously, there are lots of people from "The Dark Side" on here. Great bunch of guys too. Love the old XR to XY's myself. Grew up with them, so it's easy to associate with them.

Jon

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Another kiwi! - Welcome aboard!

BAAaaAAAAAAA

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Great stuff,new FordForums member,welcome aboard.
Cheers John

1 - 11 of 11 Posts