Ford Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried uploading to my website but am having 'issues' !!!
I will only put two on .. I have got the motor out and finally washed it ...so I thought I would take some photos whilst it looks good !!

Jeff

Attachments

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Tasty!! :D :thumbup: Love any and all XA-XC coupes!

·
XA Falcon Owner
91 Posts
Awesome:thumbup: :thumbup:

The XA is in my opinion one of THE toughest looking falcons ever made and that is one fine example.
Well done.

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's hard to say ... I have had it 18 months and done 700 kms in it ... 150 on it's maiden voyage to see what fell off , then 500 or so to where it was getting painted and back ... For the most it hasn't been seen by anyone .. I did get heaps of looks driving it back from where it was painted ..As soon as I get some milage I will let you know !!

Jeff

·
Australian Falcon Member
65 Posts
Thats a trick coupe, I love all coupes and have always wanted a XB GT\GS or a cobra.

Keep looking after that little baby.

G

·
0 Posts
One good thing about the 2 door Falcon you can put very wide rubber on the rear. :D :D :D :D

U

·
0 Posts
Wow

Thats nice, real nice. Is that like a Cougar? It looks kinda like one. Or like a 70's Mustang? Was it built on the same chassis? Or even a Charger. Thats a wild looking ride. I like the rims.

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Re: Wow

Urmama said:
Thats nice, real nice. Is that like a Cougar? It looks kinda like one. Or like a 70's Mustang? Was it built on the same chassis? Or even a Charger. Thats a wild looking ride. I like the rims.
Its an early 1970s XA Falcon Coupe, built and sold exclusively in Aussie land :D:D
Its based on a sedan version, and there was also a wagon, panel van and Ute(pickup type vehicle) available.

U

·
0 Posts
Right on!

You guys definatly get some good looking rides! I must say the Mad Max movies is what I think of when I see the cars you have. They always had kick a$$ cars in those movies.:cool:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts