·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We always knew ford and "own the road" were synonymous with eachother, hence the nessecity to keep it as fords main slogan wasn't there. But Mitsubishi need one and one only slogan, and it should state "owned on the road". Not just thier cars, but thier drivers too, in and out of thier cars! HAHAHAHA.

I'd love to see redvrx come to another fordforums meeting. Actually no I think he'll beat the sh!t outta me! LOL!

·
I am The Brain
3,073 Posts
Cobra said:
I'd love to see redvrx come to another fordforums meeting. Actually no I think he'll beat the sh!t outta me! LOL!
Would definately be interesting to see him there! Particularly after that little spray Cobra!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
you big bully's!!!!!
shame on you for picking on a sorryass magna driver.... :wnc:

·
Two SC 61's = trouble
6,360 Posts
Magnificant !!! Haha

·
Village Idiot
2,526 Posts
hahaha :rofl:

I thought it was going to be a picture of someone crashing.

Like the 1st WA e-series meet when a VN/P tried to rip it up and crashed into teh curb and rooted his front GTS skirt :)

·
Senior Events Moderator
1,710 Posts
Priceless

·
2,922 Posts
Ah I just realised that PigDog signed up the Magna Forum purely to participate in the :eek:wned:-ing - even better :wnc:

Tim!

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well PigDog was with me when I asked him for his timeslips. We both looked at eachother with eyebrows raised after he contradiced himself on the day!

·
Rip Up The Track Join OFR
6,021 Posts
well done Cobra, wow talk about getting busted talking sh!t...one of his runs was a 16.8 or something like that also....if i was him i would hide or rejoin that site no one well ever take him serious again....

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just goes to show you are NOT anonymous on the internet!

·
Registered
847 Posts
Its a pitty that magnas are FWD i like the front style of the last model b4 fugly hit them hard and fast in a dark colour low and nice wheels they look good. Then you give it some and the front wheels would spin and everyone laughs woot.

·
We Love Greb Murpy
3,022 Posts
The guy with the magna "oh and if it is a little hard to read - it says a 14.88 @ 94.43 MPH - this was on my car with extractors, muffler, T/B and pod

So dont be dissin the magnas too quickly "

What you can do to a magna, you can do to an XR8 ;)

·
walking power
3,035 Posts
ford.boy said:
The guy with the magna "oh and if it is a little hard to read - it says a 14.88 @ 94.43 MPH - this was on my car with extractors, muffler, T/B and pod

So dont be dissin the magnas too quickly "

What you can do to a magna, you can do to an XR8 ;)
He's a Perth boy too, and im not being biased but we have probably the best track in australia. If you guys raced over here i gurantee your times would be alot better. If the magna driver raced over there his times would be alot worse.

·
Just give me an excuse...
3,949 Posts
bwahahahahah good one...

1 - 20 of 86 Posts