Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Hawthorn Supporter
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It said on the news that the FBI believe that there are plans for another terrorist attack on Saturday.
They also said that some terrorists are still in America .
If Afghanistan do make another terrorist attack, Afghanistan is f**ked!

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Be careful. Afghanistan did not perform the WTC terrorist attacks, and I believe no-one has suggested they are responsible. The issue is some of the prime suspects are currently located in Afghanistan.

The main suspects are ALL linked to a Saudi background - should the US bomb them too?

The WTC thing was awful, but heaven forbid we enter into a world war.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Haven't they found that the supposed terrorists IDs were fake and the people with those names are still alive!!!

·
Australian Ford Member
252 Posts
HSE2 said:
Haven't they found that the supposed terrorists IDs were fake and the people with those names are still alive!!!
And the news footage of 'towelheads' (sorry!) celebrating the disaster has been found by a Brazlian university research team to be fake - it was from 1991...

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
I must say I hope that cool heads prevail and no-one see's an all out military strike. All it would do is re-arrange the sand a bit and cost a shyte load of dollars. Send in the SAS and special troops to do the work. Smaller scale and much more effective IMO.

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Ford Man said:
I must say I hope that cool heads prevail and no-one see's an all out military strike. All it would do is re-arrange the sand a bit and cost a shyte load of dollars. Send in the SAS and special troops to do the work. Smaller scale and much more effective IMO.
I hope there is no full scale action. Bush is making these things happen (the show of force) to keep the people happy. I have confidence that they will be rational.

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
I think the real 'war' will be a covert one, much like the Cold War but with more decisive goals. Most of the action will be kept from the public, cos it'll more than likely be an ugly, bloody continous battle that will not be news worthy (nasty casualty rates, etc) - although token results such as the eventual arrest (or death) of bin Laden and the odd 'visible' attack will offered up for a bloodthirsty media and a curious public. Expect elite shock troops, paid mercenaries (anti-Taliban Islamics, among others) and the like, not cruise missiles, tank and waves of ground forces.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts