Ford Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was supposed to renew my Nortons AntiVirus and Firewall subscription today but kinda didn't, it'll still work ok until I renew it in a day or so?

·
Happy lil Vegemite
188 Posts
Dunno if you guys + girls have ever tried this AVG from www.grisoft.com . I've used it for a few years, seems to do the trick and its FREE :)
AVG free edition is what your after.

·
Registered
738 Posts
I got Anti Viral Toolkit Pro by Kaspersky Labs over 5 years ago with a cracked key and still use the old version with the latest virus database updates.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Barefoot_XR6 said:
I use AVG anti-virus and sygate personal firewall. Both are free and both do an excellent job. So instead of renewing your subscription (which I believe costs money) use a free one!
Yeah, I'm thinking about getting the ones you've said.. I'll put the money towards my car

·
spaced out
648 Posts
this isnt a hack/crack warez so i think the mods will be fine about it just uninstall it then reinstall it bing you get another year out of it
it also works if you bump your date fowards by a few years before you install it.

if any of the mods consider this to be illegal feel free to delete this post

its dishonest just like finding $50 in a crowded bar and keeping it, but illegal i dont think it is

1 - 14 of 14 Posts