Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Bullitt Mustang Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to start a thread for any Bullitt owners out there.

I don't have any specific questions yet, but I am hoping to get some opinions on what good paint cleaning supplies to use?

Synthetic Polymer (ZainoBros) vs. Carnuba Wax, etc. ???

My Bullitt is # 5257, Highland Green of course, I'll try to get a pic on later.

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
nice car!

i test drove a true blue metallic bullitt just before i bought my cobra. :s6:

i liked some of the treatmens on the car, especially the pedals, fuel door, shift knob and that they lowered it.

enjoy your new car!

·
Bullitt Member
18 Posts
Another Bullitt owner

Here is another Bullitt owner. If your interested in everything about Bullitts go to www.bullittclub.com You will definately find some major Bullitt lovers over there and just about anything you want to know about the car.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Bullitt1164

You finally made it Mr. Slowass. J/K this is TurboZX3 impersonating the Rdshark. When are we going to have time to race if we spend all the time on the Boards?

Your Bullitt is cool. Maybe if I hang around this owners board my SN-95 will magically become a Bullitt too.

·
Bullitt Member
18 Posts
I wouldn't count on it.

Well show up on Sun, I'll show you how to race and what a true Bullitt is made of.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Sunday

My Focus eats Cobras and ****s Bullitts (ouch)

See you on Sunday.

p.s. 42 lb injectors and mass air should be here.

·
Bullitt Member
18 Posts
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Ketch my breath.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

I think I remember a 15.6.

·
Probe GT Member
34 Posts
I like Stangs but I must say that Bullits look quite wierd without a wing. Also get rid of that retarded fuel door. Paint it to match the car. I would rather buy the Cobra

·
Registered
26 Posts
boomermsu said:
I like Stangs but I must say that Bullits look quite wierd without a wing. Also get rid of that retarded fuel door. Paint it to match the car. I would rather buy the Cobra

-Do you know what the Bullitt is based upon? Changing the items you suggested would take away from its "heritage" and its identity as a "feature car." :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts