Ford Forums banner

Any SVT Contour drivers out there that know how to up the HP some and how??

3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Panama 
#1 ·
I started driving a 2000 Ford SVT Contour about 6 months ago,,,,,,sweet ride. Back in its day I am sure it was kind of a king of a 2.5 hill, but now a day's its good to keep up with a dodge SRT/4 in a neon...........Any body out there have a link or web site to show or direct me to add more ponies to this SVT? ..............aka HELP!!! Want it to kick some competitions butt!..........

#2 ·
Hello, I am a new guy here too, but I did read the sticky at the top of this subforum. :priest:

***Do Not Post Questions About Your Vehicle In This Section*** ***DO NOT POST QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR VEHICLE IN THIS SECTION***

Everyone (newbies & longtime members both),

This New Member forum was never intended as a section for asking technical questions about your vehicle. This section is meant as a place for you to introduce yourself or ask questions about Fordforums.com. Basically, feel free to post something about yourself or describe what you drive, but if you have a specific question about your vehicle this isn't the best place to ask. More in-depth and technical questions about your vehicle should be asked in the correct area. Please take a minute and look for the correct vehicle type and or technical area and post your question there.

Thanks
Fordforums Admin/Moderator Team

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.