1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What car won grand champion?
What was the top KW car on the dyno?
Any miss summernats pics ;)

Does anyone know of websites with pics that is not the offical site?

Pete

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Whos the owner of the sweet sweet vic rego'd {XF 302}? Its a purple colour with what looks like simmons tucked under the guards. AWESOME looking car.

·
Serving Defect #3
1,108 Posts
I have access to 3 hours of video footage and about 400 or so photos, i'll post em up as soon as my disk(s) arrives(ie when my mate gets back)

Dyno Scores

Blown SB 1359hp from Brett Wayne's TT355 VH Commodore

NA SB 759hp from the Trick/Mansweto 400 Cube Windsor, prolly the top NA SB in the world atm, to put it in perspective the heads on this motor are a custom design which cost 15K to produce.

NA BB winner was an LJ making 600+hp

Turbo 6 winner was a VL with a TT2.6 making 500+hp

Dunno who won grand champion, Gary Myers won Burnout champion of the world again tho.

There was also a TT Windsor in a Cortina which would have given the Blown SB catergory a shake, but he suffered fuel issues all weekend which kept him off the dyno, my mate said they spent the entire weekend working on the car in the Top 60 hall.

·
known as tibbo
2,033 Posts
Grand champion was the green Gemeni panel van with the super charged 2.0l engine owned by the two brothers from Sydney

That Commie did a demo run in in the cell later in the arvo and set a whopping 1470 HP

Driving champion was Craig Williams in the new mini

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
i got plenty of pics... let me kno if u want any...

·
speedkills so snort Slowr
325 Posts
Any one see that Trick and Mansweto capri..... Wot a beast!!!

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
well the thing i was most impressed about is the nissan pintara TRX 2.0L that produced 617rwhp on 40lb boost... needless to say it didnt last :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts