Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im having a ball on this Forum, I just discovered it (Thanx Don) and I think it will be big. Lets spread the word and get more people on here, tell your friends post on your own forums (such as probeTalk and Rangeruhmm forum...) lets get involved too. I think it is off to a great start, Ive seen a lot of probe and Rangers owners so far keep the members and posts coming. Im very enthusiastic and anxious to be part of FordsForums here.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry I made a mistake, I didnt mean to respond but wanted to post a new topic.

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
82f100 said:
i agree this is a good forum.i like how it has something to offer every one. .
I thought the same exact thing.

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
ProbeBandit said:

Whore! :) J/K
Yeah, so LMAO. Watch out I'm being a whore again.:D

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Stacy94PGT said:

Yeah, so LMAO. Watch out I'm being a whore again.:D
Yea I see that...

OOPS this makes me a whore too now...:) oh well. You all knew it already :D

Haha we should probably explain the non-Probe members what whoring means... but I just dont feel like it.

Wait a sec, this post doesnt look like whoring does it. :)So Im not a whore, am I? (Please dont answer this particular question! Thank you)

:)

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
ProbeBandit said:

Yea I see that...

OOPS this makes me a whore too now...:) oh well. You all knew it already :D

Haha we should probably explain the non-Probe members what whoring means... but I just dont feel like it.

Wait a sec, this post doesnt look like whoring does it. :)So Im not a whore, am I? (Please dont answer this particular question! Thank you)

:)
LMAO,Ok I wont. Might later though.:D

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Stacy94PGT said:

LMAO,Ok I wont. Might later though.:D
Hey Stacy, we enjoy this forum a little too much dont ya think? We kinda ruined everyones posts by our back and forth whoring :D. We both got a problem here. What do you say we both step away from the computer at the same time and take a little break? Lets do this on 3 :)

J/K but we ARE outa control for sure... oh well

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Yeah, I know but it's fun. I'm about to have to step away for awhile. Gotta cook dinner go out side grab a smoke things like that.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hell yea its fun. Im just a little scared that they will ban us for ruining the board :). Dont worry though, the whoring will not stop :D.

·
Probe GT Member
15 Posts
well now that you guys scared everyone away....... :-D

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Tang Pgt said:
You post whore's ! :D

Ohh wait .............. i'm one of those too !
LOL Thats funny coming from the #1 REPLY WHORE on FordForums. Don do you ever sleep?

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Uh Oh, the bandit is catching up.:D

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yea better watch out! BTW go to the Reply Whore Post you wont like what Don called ya :).
Hahaha this will be FUN!

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Hell, I've been called worse things than that. When I would go to PTC a not speak into my mic. I had idiots hitting on me not knowing I was a male.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Stacy94PGT said:
Hell, I've been called worse things than that. When I would go to PTC a not speak into my mic. I had idiots hitting on me not knowing I was a male.
:D Dumb probe owners!
Ops that didnt sound right :).

·
Mod/Ranger Member
131 Posts
What

Are you guys done whoring? j/k This site rocks, good to see new personalities in here. So does that make me a whore? Can a Ranger guy be a whore? What the whore are you guys talkion about...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts