Ford Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Ford Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow Probers if anyone is in need of new stereo equipment dont hessitate to email me. I connections at a Stereo shop and can get my fellow probers a good deal on most of the products that are currently on the market.

B

·
0 Posts
stereo equipment

I could defenitely use some equipment. I would like to get some small tweeters, maybe to go behind my vents. Also some subs for the rear, I am thinking 10's, and an amp. Let me know what kind of price you can get on that stuff.

Thanks
Ren

·
Ford Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Whats ur price range?

Brotha_lett
Do you have a brand of choice? How bout a price limit? if you only want one amp u might want to go 5 channel rout and that way u could bump subs and speakers all around. Ill start looking for good deals for ya.

Gil
The best price Ive found so far is 181 or so for a 10 disc cd changer. Ive put out a few calls that I havent heard back from so hopefully in the next day or so Ill get some other prices. Would u prefer a 6 or a 10disc?

·
Probe Gt TurboMember
11 Posts
Hey if you can get me a gooddeal ona cd player I would really appercatie it.......I need a good cd player looking to spend 75-100..if anyone has a used one or something that works good..please let me know..also im selling 2 12" KickerComps2001 in a airsealed bandbass box for only 150..I paid that much for the box, the subs where a hundered eatch, I love these things, but now I have 4 15" MTX8000, now I need a new cd player because mine was ganked! dang thiefs ill tell ya

C

·
0 Posts
Speakers

Looking for front 6 1/2's and rear 4x6's looking for a good price...what can you get....

Also I have a Rockford Fosgate cd player F/S ...missing the wires that hook up to the rear of the deck....email or post and let me know if anyone is interested.

·
Probe Gt TurboMember
11 Posts
yea im interested in your cd player...you can get the wires for it through like...bestbuy or something like that right? or do i have to mail Rockford a nice hefty check to get them..I dont know what to offer for it..what do you want for it? AND is there anyother problems with the cd player?

·
Ford Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes we do

Yes we carry the JVC SH-99 CD/MP3 player and I can get it to you for about 350 plus shipping.

CobraMustang
I can get you infinity, MTX, Pioneer, Kenwood or a number of other brands for both 6.5 and 4x6. The infinity reference series has been a hot seller lately out here. Infinity would price out at 160 plus shipping for both pairs of speakers.

Gil Star
the best price ive gotten so far on a Sony changer is 181.00 plus shipping from http://audio-n-more.com/.

·
Ford Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Basslink

Anyone interested in the Infinity Basslink? I got my hands on two of them for 300 plus shipping. The retail for around 400 bucks. The basslink has a built in amp and sub in an enclosure.

Attachments

·
Ford Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Infinity Kappas

Yeah I can get you a pair of Inf Kappa 5x7s. Email me at [email protected] and I will give you a price quote.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts