Ford Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any web links or news floating around about the '04 S197 'stang??
We don't get much info being stuck down here and all so I thought I'd pose the question..

·
In Too Deep...
217 Posts
No info

I can't find any info either :( I was wanting to know if there were going to be any drastic body styling changes... All I know is that they mentioned a new musclecar look.

·
In Too Deep...
217 Posts
Hopefully we get some info soon

Maybe they will get some info on them soon. :wink2: I sure hope so ;) . Until then... :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

G

·
I found some info on the 2004 the web site is called History of Mustang Performance 94 - 02
This is the article
2004 Mustang?
Drawing from Mustang & Fords magazine

The Mustang moves to a new platform, the S197, a shortened, modified version of the rear-drive platform with independent suspension that's shared with the new T-Bird and the Lincoln LS. Horsepower is expected to increase to around 285 for the GT and 350 for the Cobra with a 5.0L version of the DOHC .

·
In Too Deep...
217 Posts
OMG NO!!!

I just found a horrible looking 03' Mustang. I have seen about 4 of these pics now, all posted by different people on a crappy forum. I sure hope this isn't the real 03' model. IT BETTER JUST BE AN IDEA!! THOSE HEADLIGHTS, etc.... ARE UGLY AS HELL!!! :fmad::fmad::fmad::fmad::fmad::fmad:

Attachments

·
Mustang/Cougar Member
272 Posts
It is hard to tell but that pic looks a little bit photo shopped. I think if that was the '03 you would seen more about it before it shows up in a showroom. Rummer is that the above mentioned '04 platform change and the Cougar will become the Mustang sister car again. I have not seen or heard any other '04 model info.

·
In Too Deep...
217 Posts
xtonkax said:
The front end is reminiscient of the Hyundai Tiburon. ACK!
I know!!! Those damn ugly beaty lights suck!! That better not be the real thing... No females will buy that because its not "PRETTY" :s5

·
In Too Deep...
217 Posts
I just found another pic of the same model posted by a different guy. The ugly ass thing was burning out. I saved it but for some reason if gave me an error when I tried to look at it. I can't find the picture but I might find it soon. :sleep:

·
RACE
2,950 Posts
Whooa! :whoaa: :wtf2: that thing is ugly. There is no way that is the real thing. :noNO: :rdead:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts