Ford Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Jaguar X-Type
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been searching around for some nice sound files of Windsor V8 with a good exhaust... anybody ?

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Ive got a hole lot of Mustang sounds (and vids!) , both 4.6L and 5.0L. I havnt got a website to host them though :(

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts

·
Jaguar X-Type
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That last file sounds good... now go strap the mike back on and go do a few laps around the block ;p

·
Currently in Brasil
362 Posts
i can encode lots of sound clips of a TE50 with an exhaust 2 straight thru mufflers and no rear pipe section if u like
also an xr8 with no mufflers and side pipes :)

·
Jaguar X-Type
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes please ;p If you dont have good hosting available, I can host them all on my website for you.

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
I would like both! :D

·
Currently in Brasil
362 Posts
Well ill take some clips over the next few days and get back to u.. find out a good way to send them to u (my net is horrible).

Is DivX okay ?

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Yep DivX suits me fine!! :D BTW I'll be raiding with the lads on the trip to Melb etc. so won't be back online till probably monday night next week :(

If you need somewhere to host them I can arrange that too.

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
ghentboy said:
sounds good.. ill just send them to you, and you can do what you like with them then!!!
You have PM! :D

·
Not Fast Enough, Dammit!
302 Posts
ghentboy said:
Well ill take some clips over the next few days and get back to u.. find out a good way to send them to u (my net is horrible).

Is DivX okay ?
Hey I wouldn't mind having a look at those Luke
When you figure the files out, give me a yell

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
I've got a beaut .wav file of a V8 taking off going through the gears if you're interested - I think it's actually a Mustang.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts