Ford Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Yeah .... I am here
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find episodes of the **** molloy show from 1999. i think there was only 9 episodes run in full, before channel 9 canned it for being too dirty, which is why i loved it. Anyone buy any chance watch the show and tape it ?

ta, luke

·
falcon amazing
211 Posts
I used to watch it, f*ck it was funny, i was spewin when they stopped it, love the old late show series, but the **** molloy show definetly was much more entertaining! might be worth calling up channel 9 to see if you can get a hold of a copy.... dam it i feel like watching it now

·
P1mp Daddy
518 Posts
Sorry mate, i don't have the videos... but I loved that show so much.. do you remember when **** took a piss on the stage? Gold.

Always been a big fan of **** and Tony. I used to listen to their show in the afternoon on the way home from school. Absolute gold.

Ive got the three Albums that they release. The Brown Album, Poop Chute and Eat your Peas. You can still find em around, but i ordered them on the net. PM me if you liek.

Cheers

·
Yeah .... I am here
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i been a fan of their show, and too got there albums.
but i still look back on ***** show with fond memories. I will contact channel 9 and see if they can commit the goods, let yous know how i go.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts