Ford Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this video is the only video on youtube that has the exact same noise that mine started doing
so here is the thing, I have a bad lower temp actuator that does the normal steady click...click...click noise and I have the door blend actuator that is behind my navi system which is in good condition.
this fast clicking noise sounds like it is coming from behind the cluster or the AWD knob, has anyone else had this problem and found what it is.......sick of all these clicking noises

and on top of that..my truck grinds, I already replaced the IWE switch, that didnt fix it...I checked all my vacuum lines on the wheel hubs and they got suction....driveshaft is not loose, rotors still look good...havent check the brakes yet
the grinding only happens at low speeds usually when driving through a parking lot or coming up to stop lights and stop signs ...it sounds like a rotating grind...like something rotating and touching metal when it turns

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
found the noise!!!........there is 3 actuators ......1 behind the radio, 1 on the bottom ,,,,and one right above the gas pedal, the one by the gas pedal was the one making the fast clicking noise, everything is fixed but the grinding noise

1 - 4 of 4 Posts