Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Mmmm, forbidden donut
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stupid idiot me screwed up and taped the wrong channel...

My first V8 Supercar experience is now a fading memory, and my mate and I got on TV so I'm doubly pissed off!

Did anyone tape Sunday? Can I get hold of a copy in some way? If not does anybody know where I can potentially get my hands on a copy?

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
The Mighty XE said:
My first V8 Supercar experience is now a fading memory, and my mate and I got on TV so I'm doubly pissed off!
Were you part of the brain surgeons convention? :s6:

(You'll need to watch it to understand.)

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Venom XR said:
Were you part of the brain surgeons convention? :s6:

(You'll need to watch it to understand.)
lol!! Now that was a classic Cromley quote.. :s6:

·
Mmmm, forbidden donut
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Space Lord you have a PM

·
Australian Probe Member
841 Posts
In a similar vein, does anyone know when it will be replayed on Foxsports?

·
Hawthorn Supporter
1,808 Posts
I need someone to give me race 2 from Sandown.
I missed the race because i thought that the telecast started at 2:30pm but then i found out that it actually started at 1:00pm. :BW:
Please help me!

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
I need all the races at Sandown as it was on from 1am to 5am Sunday night here and I slept through the alarm. Space Lord?? or can anyone in WA help?

·
Tickford Ruled; FPV Rocks
1,457 Posts
BOF 351 said:
I need all the races at Sandown as it was on from 1am to 5am Sunday night here and I slept through the alarm. Space Lord?? or can anyone in WA help?
WTF???????????????? Why do the pricks show the races at such ridiculous times over there? There's only a couple of hours difference b/w east coast and west coast.

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
My VCR was farked. I wanted to record sandown coz i wa sthere but it didn really matter ecause one way or another i was going to see the race. Bloody VCR i think the heads needs cleaning but who can be bothered doing that?

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
HP Dude said:

WTF???????????????? Why do the pricks show the races at such ridiculous times over there? There's only a couple of hours difference b/w east coast and west coast.
I live in country WA, not Perth so we get different TV stations to Perth called GWN and another called WIN, they are mixtures of Seven, Nine and Ten. Most of the time it's on Sunday afternoon but they had the cricket on, some big match I gather.

·
Registered
880 Posts
guys,
i'll tape it for anyone who wants it but you would have to supply the tape to me and for me to get it back to you. dropping it off and picking it up at the Discovery Centre is ok

1 - 20 of 21 Posts