Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a fair few of us know, we have an #fordforums IRC Channel located on the IRC server irc.autoforumscentral.com is anyone interested in getting a meet in the channel happening sometime soon?
If so post below and outline a time and day in which you could make it in.

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Well my Mirc is ready to go sitting on the desktop. We should perhaps organise a meeting time on there for everyone to go one, any ideas what time will be best??

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
I dont klnow how many of you poeple use this at work during the day and dont go on at night. I cant use mIRC at TAFE. Have to downlaod it and we arent aloud to. dont have time anyway. Best time for me on mIRC is between about 3-6pm or anytime after 8.

·
Registered
10,552 Posts
we are working on a web interface for the mIRC. SO you can use it in your browsers.

Gee I know......make it easier and get you guys in trouble. =P

·
Copyright �2003
1,517 Posts
Anytime after 8pm most weeknights, I'll be around.

·
Copyright �2003
1,517 Posts
It's a program that allows you to chat with other ppl online in real time. Basically imagine this forum but with you along with anyone else who is in the channel being able to see what I type straight away and visa versa.

.MIRC

Oh, and its free

·
Chromed Member
1,810 Posts
thanks grunter, downloading it now. let me know when everyone else is ready. sort of sounds similar to icq chat except that everyone can chat at once ?!?!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts