Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
well i sometimes i have the problem when the cruise has been on for ages that it wont turn off with the off button, i will press off, and put my foot on the brake. then when i press of again, it resets the cruise speed. it only does this now and then.

·
i pity tha fool
1,040 Posts
actually i wouldnt mind wiring up replacement circuitry with a custom setup of switches to replace the steering wheel mounted buttons. that way i can place the new assembly of switches somethere else on the dash/steering column and fit any aftermarket wheel on..

actually i already have the aftermarket wheel on and would like my cruise control back.

·
Hanging Around
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oldxr said:
you mean if its not setting or if the light on the dash dosn't even come on?
Yeah, if the c/c module isnt turning on, ie you cant hear the relay clicking, and the light doesnt come on.

jmartion

If you are after a schematic on how all the buttons work, let me know, I'll draw one up for you.

·
SE QLD SVO OPERATIONS
187 Posts
hey all, im also after the pinouts for the speed control unit, the 16pin unit ..

many thanks if anyone has one!

·
BA'o'Matic 100% working.
3,838 Posts
Mine didnt work when I got my car, the light came on, but nothing happened, after checking everything out, I found that some twit and turned the brass adjuster so far in that the cable was so slack it couldn't do anything, so i tries to adjust it, but it had been like that so long is was siezed, after removing the cable, and half a can of WD40, swearing, hitting, and 2 odd hours later, it came loose, adjusted it out, and all fixed :0)

Jason

·
SE QLD SVO OPERATIONS
187 Posts
Thanx 9PSI EB.. that would be great ..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts