Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
I know many have been patiently waiting for and looking at the APS PHASE ute system. A recent test at Calder Raceway yielded a 12.50 sec pass at 111 mph, so it is no slouch if you get the launch technique right. Kits are now available.

Peter
APS

·
Rip Up The Track Join OFR
6,021 Posts
aps said:
Guys,

I know many have been patiently waiting for the APS PHASE ute system. This is now released and currently shipping to dealers across Australia. A recent test at Calder Raceway yielded a 12.50 sec pass at 111 mph, so it is no slouch if you get the launch technique right.

Contact details of dealers are on our web site at http://www.aps-xr6t.com.

Peter
APS
what have you got for a BOSS V8 ????

·
blue blooded
278 Posts
Peter,

your system is an absolute pearler .... it has been well worth the wait

·
Registered
674 Posts
svtang said:
Peter,

your system is an absolute pearler .... it has been well worth the wait
HI Rob!... Hey are you running the APS stage 11?... What exactly does it consist of, & what sorta bucks involved?... & how would the T5 handle it?
Regards Charlie

·
blue blooded
278 Posts
Charlie,

having a ball with the PhaseII ... running a slush box which has been "tightened" ... and it handles the wave of torque really well

the manual box with the turbo is not my favourite thing ... a poor effort by Ford (IMHO)

are you going to Calder tomorrow?? should be interesting for the XRT guys

·
Falcontastic.
6,039 Posts
Yes I'm interested in how the box handle's the power, any more info.

·
blue blooded
278 Posts
the capacity of the boxes is far less than what is being thrown at them (and that is a fact from HenryT.Ford and he has that critical say)
in saying that my auto is great ... but it is a calculated risk

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
I prefer driving manuals as an enthusiast but I would get an auto ANYDAY with an xr6 Turbo. If it was a GT-P I would get the manual. Gee I wish I could afford both.

As for the APS system, isnt the stage II old news now? What abut the stage 3 ute that was at calder 2 weeks ago that did an 11.66!?

·
Rip Up The Track Join OFR
6,021 Posts
Cobra said:
What abut the stage 3 ute that was at calder 2 weeks ago that did an 11.66!?
DOWN TO 11.3 NOW...

·
blue blooded
278 Posts
who would have thought a year ago that we would be talking about these sort of times .... absolutely awesome times .....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts