Ford Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Torque+Rwd+Corner=Fun
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to know as they are normally seen on drag cars with bead lockers. Was thinking of getting a set of them for my XD, 15x8 for the front and 15x9 for back (or just 15x8 all round, its only a stock 250 at the mo'), non bead lockers ofcourse. I'd reckon it'd look damn tough.

The U.S. website said this "*Surpasses SFI 15-1 Certification For Drive Wheels - Certification Applied On 15x14" And Larger Wheels."

"Drive wheels..."- So does this imply that they cant withstand a lateral load, such as on the front wheels going around a corner. Altough the centres are "forged space age aluminum alloy center", so they sound strong.

Added a pic of em as an atachment, the second pic is of American Torque Thrust Pro Series, but i cant find any info on them, i would die for a set of these. (i hope the pics work)

·
Torque+Rwd+Corner=Fun
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The Torque ones only come in 15x10 or larger (thats the only info i could get), might have to match them with normal style 17x8 Torque Thrust 2's.

Yes i am posting at 3.50am and yes i am pissed, hope everyone had a great anzac day.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts