Ford Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering, this place is too quiet for all of those speed freaks out here

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I heard you were in my neck of the woods. So how long are you going to be in Nor Cal???

And that doesn't mean you can't race;) I'll be going to Sac raceway next week Wedsday, If you want to hook up I'm sure I can get a few Bapoc and Sapoc members together for a night of fun:D

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
238 Posts
Nope. It's been way too long. Saving to get some bodywork fixed first. Before that was saving for a wedding & a move--darn real life always getting in the way of my hobbies!

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
i heard that chris! :)

stacey just sold her house, so we are going to be looking BIG TIME for our house! :D

we're going to be heading up to the MSD in oregon next weekend, but the LA scca is having an autocross on the 16th and 17th. go to www.solo2.com for more details. i think it's going to be held at el toro, which is in your area!

the san diego region is supposed to be having a meet soon as well. their site is www.sdr-solo2.com.

·
Mr. ATX Pimp - Mod.
194 Posts
Scamper said:
Yeah I heard you were in my neck of the woods. So how long are you going to be in Nor Cal???

And that doesn't mean you can't race;) I'll be going to Sac raceway next week Wedsday, If you want to hook up I'm sure I can get a few Bapoc and Sapoc members together for a night of fun:D
i'll have to check that out, I read that you guys were all meeting up to go see F&F at the end of the month which Im totally in on...

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hopefully I'll be able to make the movie, but I still won't know until that day get here. But hopefully we'll see you in Sac. If you need directions or info let me know and I'll get them to you.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
claudermilk said:
Nope. It's been way too long. Saving to get some bodywork fixed first. Before that was saving for a wedding & a move--darn real life always getting in the way of my hobbies!
Isn't it funny on what you let distract you from what really important:p :D

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
238 Posts
yep, but I just can't stand the dent any more :(
Now JCW has made it more difficult with a deal on Borlas. I need more money!

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
Uhm.. i'm going racing Next weekend.. in Oregon :D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
tony95pgt said:
Uhm.. i'm going racing Next weekend.. in Oregon :D
I wont be racing up there, so I'll be willing to do some videography of the event, if only I had a video camera. I might have to borrow one from my work;)

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
dmark101 said:

me too!

are you up for shooting some more track video tony? :wink2:

Yeah.. big time. i'll be the camera man..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
5 Participants
tony95pgt
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing