Ford Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Shh i'm huntin more power
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Just wondering what fuel consumption figures are with the stroker kits installed...

Thanks
Jase...

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Jase_ELXR8 said:
Hi,

Just wondering what fuel consumption figures are with the stroker kits installed...

Thanks
Jase...
Very good. I got around 11l/100 on the highway with the BIG cam installed. And still being run in (<2000km on the clock).

My GTS-R was better, but it had 6th gear.

·
Officially Bored with 347
3,584 Posts
Hi Jase....
Yeah Im getting about 350k's around the city which I think isnt too bad considering how i drive :p
Highway driving with the aircon on & cruise control set to 120-130 nearly 470k's b4 the fuel light comes on... All in all Im still smiling:)
Dyno'd today just gonna scan it & slap it on
Cheers
Brett

·
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
svo302 said:
Hi Jase....
Yeah Im getting about 350k's around the city which I think isnt too bad considering how i drive :p
Highway driving with the aircon on & cruise control set to 120-130 nearly 470k's b4 the fuel light comes on... All in all Im still smiling:)
Dyno'd today just gonna scan it & slap it on
Cheers
Brett
Cool, so whats your beast pulling Brett???

·
7,777 Posts
Forgot to mention that mine used big fuel around town with the big cam. But that was in heavy traffic and it probably spat most of the fuel straight from the intake past the valves into the exhaust due to overlap. :D

·
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aussie Pete said:
Forgot to mention that mine used big fuel around town with the big cam. But that was in heavy traffic and it probably spat most of the fuel straight from the intake past the valves into the exhaust due to overlap. :D
Pete,

have you decided what cam you're gonna use in your rebuild yet???

·
7,777 Posts
Jase_ELXR8 said:
Pete,

have you decided what cam you're gonna use in your rebuild yet???
No. I think I will discuss with the cylinder head guys. Then again, Ash at Herrods is doing some calcs as we speak. The heads will make a huge difference to what cam is needed this time around.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts