·
HORSE POWER FACTORY
257 Posts
Nice to know THE FORD FANS are supporting other FORD FANS>:]

·
Registered
40 Posts
Blown AU,

Do you run your car at Calder? If so, how often? I've never seen you there before and I go quite regularly.

·
HORSE POWER FACTORY
257 Posts
NO l dont run my car at Calder. l didnt spend
$10000+ to run my car at Calder or to show off at Calder, l did it to cause thats what l wanted to get out of it. But if Mr. EB ON NOS wants me to run it at Calder l hope he puts his car beside me and put it up for stakes!!!! THAT IS A CHALLENGE l'm willing to give him or anyone else who feels that l crap on about my car.
l have proven it on DYNO runs and l DONT have to prove it to NOBODY else!! THANKYOU!!!
http://www.fordforums.com/discussions/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3208&pagenumber=2
is the facts for dyno BELIEVE IT OR NOT!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Hi,
Didn't mean 2 offend u BLOWN AU ,
I just wanted 2 make a point that
dyno charts are not everything!!!!

P.S I'm in sydney (thank god).

·
HORSE POWER FACTORY
257 Posts
Bud! there is no offence taken hear like l said l dont care what people think bout me or my car cause l drive myself and l LOVE what l get out of it! l've been a FORD FREAK since l was a nipper and will always be there up in arms with FORDS! Even if it is a straight line 6. :]

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
BLOWN AU,
When do we get to see this AU drag car. Im interested to see what a blown au, with all the trimmings looks like. As with the rest. And for someone that has loved fords for as long as you say, you for one shouldnt want to race ppl for slips. So put your photos where your ego is and let everyone see.

·
HORSE POWER FACTORY
257 Posts
tickford_xr8 you must be new here OR you dont read the posts l've had HTTPs up before on this site and at the FORD FORUM site and also in DOUG & BEVANS site so DONT tell me me about EGOs!!!! l've never bragged about anyones car or put them down like alot of people DO! So again DONT tell me about my EGO! Like l said look at the sites l've mentioned and thats the facts and photos!!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Blown AU, I know how highly strung you are, but just to put all our minds at rest, can you post the web address here that has a few pics of your car?

I'm sure it doesn't take a genius to realise that we just simply want to see it, as we all do like Fords!

Mal

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Even though Blown AU is a Mexican, his car can be seen in our Owners Cars section as "Zeus' Blown Fairmont"

·
Registered
356 Posts
Dear Blown AU - Iv'e seen the pics of your car on the pages you specified - just love it.

Your work is kind of an inspiration to me.

The kit looks fantastic and it couldn't be in a nicer body - a Fairmont with the trimmings.
Nice touch. (Wonder how raptor gas filled headlights would look in there?)

I wonder if Motor Mag could run a story, next to a sntd AU VCT, XR8, or HSV or just run some times , I strongly feel Ford should take a queue from you & make superchargers an option similar to what Holden does with thiers.

PS whats your economy like city & hwy under normal running around ?

regards - Frank.

·
HORSE POWER FACTORY
257 Posts
Thanks guys for your comments
Redwards my economy in the city is around 14s
on the highway it get better around 9s.
http://www.fordforums.com/discussions/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3208
http://www.trueblueford.com/ZeusAU1fairmontGhia.html
just go through the treads and u'll see all the mods l've done since Nov 00.

·
HORSE POWER FACTORY
257 Posts
Also check out my other beasts>>>
http://www.fordforums.com/discussions/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4546

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
blown AU, i can honestly say i hate you! lol

nah, i don't hate ya! :) sweet cars! just plain old SWEET! i've had a supercharger in mind ever since i got my Falcon, but it'll cost big bucks so i'll have to wait. but yeah, great stuff!! good to see people going all-out with modern fords!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts