Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
DONUT KING said:
No worries, what better have I got to be doing at 20 past 1 in the morning :D :thumbup: :rolleyes: :cool:
I could think of a few things but you'd shoot me if I said 'em out loud!! ;)

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ford Man said:

I could think of a few things but you'd shoot me if I said 'em out loud!! ;)
Nah man I'm home on holidays so if you are thinkin what I am thinkin you are thinkin then it's just not possible ;) :wink2:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Due back in Oz on the 1st of October at 6am. Can't wait to get back just quietly too. Only real worry is we fly over Iraq/Iran/Syria on the way home so that should be interesting if George Dubbya starts shooting his six guns.
I've got about 5hrs of video footage so far (soon to be culled to 4hrs for the tapes sake!!) and the missus has used about 8 rolls of film so far. I'm hoping to pick up a nice digital camera on the way home through Singapore so we can take so neat happy snaps on the tour week :D

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
I remember when I was flying to Ireland we had to fly over iraq when the gulf war was on. Mate you due back forst of october, you just miss out on the granny! by that I mean AFL grand final. You wont miss much as Essendon are more than likely going to be victors. Ahh well atleast ya back for bathurst!:cool:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
True.. I've missed the finals of both codes of footy :( Good to see the Brians get up though. I don't think I could stand to see Essendon walk away with another one.. Go the Knighters too!!! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts