Ford Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was great to catch up with you guys for a "leisurely drive" at lunch today. Definately have to do something later on.
What can I say about your baby TeeHee??.. Absophuckenlutely outstanding!! :eek: :D
You definately read my mind when you dumped the clutch on Cotter Rd!! Thank-you x a million for letting me behind the wheel of your baby. I still can't wipe the smile off my face!! :D :D :thumbup:

For all you guys who haven't sampled a T-Series yet, get off your clackers and do it!! You won't regret it..

Cheers and thanks guys..

Chucky :D

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
I've been in a TSeries but only as a passanger. :(

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
HSE2 said:
Which model EF and what did you think?
He'd be talking about the AU2 TE50 I had for a day. It was ruined by the 'hooknose dream' exhaust which made the whole car vibrate like a declawed gerbil in a PVC pipe.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HSE2 said:
Now tell me you haven't changed your mind :D
I gots me a big decision to make now!!.. :eek:

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Aussie Pete said:

He'd be talking about the AU2 TE50 I had for a day. It was ruined by the 'hooknose dream' exhaust which made the whole car vibrate like a declawed gerbil in a PVC pipe.
Oh ok I forgot about that. Shame about that example

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Yeah Pete's right, thats the one still pretty nice but i tried to ignored the roughness of that droaning exhaust :cussing: :cussing:

Yeah i loved it, very very confortable despite it's sporting nature, a real grand tourer. Must admit i like the standard wheels better than the Azzura's.
Oh yeah the night illumination for the instrument cluster was cool.
I'm really amazed by the mega rear end grip even under full boot. :nuts: :nuts:

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
I found the climate controls hard to read as the colour didn't lend itself to sun shine too well. Haven't been in one at night.

·
Australian TE50 AU1 Member
194 Posts
Hey Ford man it was a pleasure mate, I could see you were enjoying yourself. I must admit , driving it is addictive, any time you feel like a fix just give us a buzz, and next time you can even plant your foot!!!!!.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
HSE2 said:
Isn't it a great colour that Mike has on his TE. Have you changed your mind about the front?
Sh*te yeah.. Every piccie I see it looks ordinary to me.. then you see 'em in the flesh and they look a treat.. :D

TeeHee said:
...and next time you can even plant your foot!!!!!.
eep.. :eek:
When you fired her up in the carpark the echo from the exhaust sounded saintsational.. I felt very undermanned driving back to work!!.. Thanks again mate.. that was fantastic.. :D

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
EF_Falcon_GuY said:
I'm really amazed by the mega rear end grip even under full boot. :nuts: :nuts:
Makes two of us.. Where we drove today you wouldn't exactly say the roads have great shoulders on 'em.. but by christ she stuck like glue under the boot!!.. :D

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Ford Man said:

Sh*te yeah.. Every piccie I see it looks ordinary to me.. then you see 'em in the flesh and they look a treat.. :D

:D
Then you are going to have a hard time making up your mind:eek:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
HSE2 said:
Then you are going to have a hard time making up your mind:eek:
Tell me about it!!..

·
Shhh, we're hunting Lions
1,610 Posts
You Bastards;)

The only new model car I get to drive is a VT V6 commode, and let me say its just a car.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts