Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Mustang GT Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a new site out, www.sixthgearonline.com, and they have a brand new message board. On the Chevrolet section under the Camaros, all the Chevy enthusiasts are bashing Mustangs and all Ford owners. Please go help in the fight to bring justice to Ford.

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
um, this was also the same site that initially made up their ford area just like ours. glad that's all squared away.

eh. if they want to bash, let 'em. most of them don't know a thing about their own cars, let alone ours. ;)

·
Mustang GT Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dont think thats fair...

I really dont think thats fair of you to say s-code. They admitted they did wrong and changed their wrong doing, that takes a pretty big man/company to do that!! I dont understand why people dont just let it drop...I guess thats just me...forgive and forget!

·
Mod/Vintage Mustang Member
239 Posts
I understand your point Camarokilla, but, when the website first started they had literally copied and pasted the Ford Forums, word for mis-spelled word. Then they admitted NO wrong doing whatsoever and even went as far as to try and recruit membership from here. It took much pressure, and who knows what else to get them to finally change it, they certainly did not do it out of the goodness of their hearts. Now, if you wanna talk fair, we can talk fair. The designers of this site put a lot of time and effort into it. The designers of sixtgearonline, probably did the same, but they crossed a line when they created an exact duplicate of Ford Forums. Is that fair?

·
Mustang GT Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Understand...

I see where you are coming from s-code, and I see why you would be upset. I have met the two owners of this site and I truly believe that they might have been wrong in doing it, but that they felt bad about it when they saw what was caused. They figured that since it was just a message board and that no money was being revenued from it that it wouldnt hurt anything, they failed to look at the other side of it. I respect your opinion and I guess you do have a reason to be upset with them, but like I said in the last post, I forgave and forgot and I have since talked to them and they gave me their apologies and have told me that they have been apologizing to every fordforums member they know and that they dont know what else they can do to correct their wrong doing....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts