Ford Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Attn: Martin, el2xr8 and Gary.

I have booked the hotel in melbourne for oct 3-5th.

Cost is $105/night, I have booked two non smoking rooms, which have a double and a single bed in them. This can be split with the person you are sharing, so all up it will cost $157.50 each.

Secure parking is available across the road for $11/day.

PM and I will give you my mobile number.

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Awesome, thanks man :cool::cool:

But isnt it for just the 3rd, 4th and 5th? and not 6th?

·
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Martin, how will you be coming down to melbourne? I believe Mike and Gary will be sharing a car down from Sydney. I've just booked my flight, and will be picking up a hertz Ford at the airport.

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Yeap good stuff Chris,

Looks like thats Melbourne solved. Now all we have to do is gear up for the night sessions with the ford forum crew. I believe there are some heavy weight drinkers around.
:nuts: :nuts:

About Geelong, looks like the same deal for us we'll be sharing two rooms. So to keep things simple in sharing and payment we'll leave it as Mike and Martin and Chris and Myself to share in the Sheraton in Geelong.

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
EF_Falcon_GuY said:
About Geelong, looks like the same deal for us we'll be sharing two rooms. So to keep things simple in sharing and payment we'll leave it as Mike and Martin and Chris and Myself to share in the Sheraton in Geelong.
That's what I understand too. I think it's Martin that has yet to back to me about sending the payment?

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
EF_Falcon_GuY said:
Now all we have to do is gear up for the night sessions with the ford forum crew. I believe there are some heavy weight drinkers around. :nuts: :nuts:
A good counter meal and a few beers sound like they're in order for the nights. Nice and casual after the big days.. :D

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
I will be looking for a good pizza joint to go with the beers.....

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Hmm Pizza Yuuum, I'm in on that one... :mmm: :mmm:
Actually could do with a Pizza now nearly lunch at work. :p :p

Yeah we'll have to organise the crew to meet at a particular time and raid the Pizza place at once.
:D

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
EF_Falcon_GuY said:
Yeah we'll have to organise the crew to meet at a particular time and raid the Pizza place at once. :D
Can you imagine what the owner of the pizza joint will be thinking when we all rock up! OMG! The joints full of mad men!! :eek:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discovery said:
....and a crazy lady :nuts:
*slaps forehead*
D'oh! How could I forget you matey??! What a dickhead! :eek:

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Don't worry Miss Felicity we won't leave you out. ;)

Hehehe we might drive the customers out of the Pizza place.
:eek: :eek: :eek:

A well thats what we get when we organise a bunch of crazed ford fanatics. :nuts: :nuts:

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Ok I'm temporarily online again! (Thanks to parents Tel$tra dial-up!) :D

Sounds great mate, and means that all the accom is organised for us!!! Fantastic.

Chris - you have PM...

Will be online off and on over the next week or so until I can get DSL up and running! If any of you need to contact me, just PM me and I'll also give you my mobile number.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts