Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im after atw (automatic transmission wholesale ) i think address in melbourne somewhere if possible
or phone number , email

im having a bit of trouble contacting him ( lambros)

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no thats not it

atw

it may be automatic transmission wharehouse

old numbers
0397400403 0404866798

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: atw info needed/swap for items

can someone look through there old copies of JUST PARTS MAG and try to find the add for me please , i think its august or around then , if they could post it to me ill send them some plier multitools for the trouble ( rrp about $30 EACH )
its an add about 3 inches square , its got the prices on it for each model trans to rebuild at stage 1 , 2 and 3
atw automatic transmission wharehouse or something , with phone numbers 0397400403 and 0404866798
i need this info for consumer affairs

cheers

·
82XE 351c
628 Posts
i have just looked through 6 05' copies... Just checking the bus. index at the back. No good so far....Did they advertise as ATW or the full name?

will keep looking, if i find it i will scan it and send it to ya, or fax.

cheers

·
Registered
617 Posts
Re: atw info needed/swap for items

pinkbits said:
can someone look through there old copies of JUST PARTS MAG and try to find the add for me please , i think its august or around then , if they could post it to me ill send them some plier multitools for the trouble ( rrp about $30 EACH )
its an add about 3 inches square , its got the prices on it for each model trans to rebuild at stage 1 , 2 and 3
atw automatic transmission wharehouse or something , with phone numbers 0397400403 and 0404866798
i need this info for consumer affairs

cheers
This it.If you need i can send the original to you by mail...Greg

Z

·
0 Posts
yep i have it here too, same phone number etc as the post by greg with the scan

·
82XE 351c
628 Posts
i reversed engineered his PH# for you. Not sure if these details are still current.

Atleast the address should be.

S Kyriacou
30 License Road
DIGGERS REST VIC 3427
Melbourne

(03) 97400403

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks all , the scan will do , ill send the tools for it

ill see what consumer affairs will do

cheers

Z

·
0 Posts
off the top of my head it was April '05, or june, hmm will confirm that after work unless greg beats me to it

·
Registered
240 Posts
They're advertised in the new Just Parts mag (March,2006). Still the same prices!
If you want, I'll scan the ad for you.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts