Ford Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale Are A Set Of Au Series 1 17" Wheels And Tyres They Have A Few Scratches On Them But They Are All In Good Nick. The Front Tyres Are Nearly Brand New With 90% Tread And The Back With About 55% Tread. Also Come With Tickford Center Caps. Some One Give Me A Decent Offer.

·
Registered
237 Posts
what state do u live in

and can u show some pics

·
LOOKING FORWARD TO NYE!!!
2,512 Posts
yeh please post pics of wheels and any scratches.

i assume you are at ararat victoria?

·
Birth, Drift, Death...
3,039 Posts
do you mean AU I XR wheels or just AUI 17s? though i cant think of any other 17s apart from the xr ones lol.

you mean the ones with the 5 smallish spokes that are very angular??? im very very interested!!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes they are the AUXR8 rims and yes im in ararat vic they only have scratches on the edge of the rim not on the spokes hopefully i will put some photos on later today

·
Registered
237 Posts
$700 plus post to brisbane

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok here are some pics of the wheels there are only a few scratches on the outer edge of the rim mainly the left hand front the right hand front is brand new only a few months old and the two rear are in really good nick. i hope the pictures are good.
also im told i can get about $900 for these as they are with the tyres so im asking arround the $800 mark. preffer pick up in victoria but can arrange post at the byers expence.

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
I'll take em mate. $800?

Sent ya a pm too:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts