Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Rob_XR8_220
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
AU 220kw exhaust & extractors

I have for sale a stock AUII XR8 220kw end to end exhaust (dual system), including 4 into 1 extractors. They have done 46,000 km but in good condition - I am advised there is plenty of life left in them. Includes standard dual chrome tips.

Owners of Fairmont Ghias AU, AUII or AUIII, with IRS may be interested.

Open to offers. Live in Melbourne.

·
Rob_XR8_220
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would prefer to try and sell it as one package, but will separate it (into before and after cats) if there is no-one who wants the whole package. As a guide to price, I am looking for around $350 for the lot.

·
Rob_XR8_220
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The extractors are stock as well. **** Webb (SVO in Ringwood, who did my performance exhaust) tells me that the stock exhaust is the same for all the AU XR V8s, so the end to end system would only be beneficial for a non XR with IRS, which I believe is the AU Fairmont Ghia V8. The extractors as a separate item may be useful in non IRS equipped cars however.

·
No longer around
4,882 Posts
the XR8 extractors alone are worth a fortune from ford spare parts, just shy of $1800 for the pair if i remember correctly.

this is an absolute steal!!.

(if they would fit my NC i'd grab em in a flash, but they wont, so there useless to me)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts